Latest posts

What Attracts Black People to Date White People?

By  |

BY SUSAN JOHNES

I want to get straight to the point, in December 2016, when the news broke of Serena Williams’ engagement to a white internet mogul; the star received a thorough outpouring of support and congratulations from her fans, majority of who were female African-American.

Additionally, Lupita Nyong’o went public with her relationship to actor Jared Leto and the reaction from her fans was gleefully positive.

What attracts black people to date white people? Interracial dating has been tailored to meet the varied requirements of all black and white singles including white women who are looking for black men and white men looking for black women dating.

Since ages, interracial relationships have been looked at with a dislike. But things have been changing steadily, and interracial dating has gained acceptance in most parts of the globe.

One of the significant driving forces in the increase in interracial dating is the popularity of dating websites. Black women have benefited from such platforms by dating white men.

I genuinely support the practice of interracial dating by the human race. We are aware that each person is entitled to their personal preferences. Based on your experiences, you can choose a partner who matches your requirements.

Black women frequently find white men unique. Recent statistics show that the number of white men who love black women has increased steadily.

Ladies claim that white men understand well how to impress their woman as opposed to black people. Perhaps that’s the reason why women are running for such men. It is important, however, to just be yourself and know that the person you are dating finds it all interesting.

A significant advantage of interracial dating is that both partners get to learn about different cultures. Black people, as well as white people, can have all types of backgrounds.

Thus, it is attractive to a black woman or white man to learn about those cultures. Sharing cultural experiences can be an exquisite way to bond in an interracial relationship.

There is a misconception saying that black women find communication with white men to be easy. They claim they need a partner who understands and communicates precisely since life is a two-way street.

Black Women needs a partner who cares enough to listen. They need someone who can correct and advise on their issues, which allow them to form a new and long lasting interracial dating relationship that hopefully can lead to a marriage.

Read more details here.

What's Your Thoughts

Loading Facebook Comments ...

1. Angela Sharpe

Angela Sharpe

May 19, 2017 at 9:26 am

Not me it turn me off. But you also have black men eith or without money during the ssme thing.i myself have never look at a white man in my life and wouldnt dare.Actually i dont think he would have gave her another look if it wasnt for her money .why she did i dont know.i would be lieing if i said as a black women it dont bother me a lot.I dont put allmy black men in the same catogory as some women do from bad experience.

2. Angela Sharpe

Angela Sharpe

May 19, 2017 at 9:28 am

With me black coffee no sugar no cream.that is how me and my sister where taught.

3. Angelique Scoggins

Angelique Scoggins

May 19, 2017 at 9:47 am

For me i like every color.Its not that I ever went out looking for a specific color.There are attractive people of all colors.I just happened to fall in love with a white guy just about over 15 years ago and am now happily married for 10 years.

4. Jeff GoldenArms Williams

Jeff GoldenArms Williams

May 19, 2017 at 9:48 am

im dating one because the first girl i ever fell in love with was white and now the last girl i ever want to fall in love with will be as well. no i have nothing against my black queens at all its just that destiny of this type has gotten me here with the one i choose to fall in love with. and yes as a teenager i have dated black girls

5. Stephanie Denise Harris

Stephanie Denise Harris

May 19, 2017 at 9:49 am

To each its own…people love who they love…what I prefer (black), is just that my preference…live, love and be happy!

6. Rell Lastofadyingbreed West

Rell Lastofadyingbreed West

May 19, 2017 at 10:03 am

That’s sad fr I never have and never will condone interracial relationships. Ever race needs to stick with their own race.

7. Jardin J

Jardin J

May 19, 2017 at 10:26 am

1. Attraction isn’t exactly conscious. If it were, less people would be in crappy relationships.
    2. There is so much negativity in the black community regarding identity, sometimes you just get tired. If you’re with someone of another race, they won’t make fun of you for your vocabulary, or music choices, or clothing for “not being black enough”
    3. It’s 2017 and a lot of the black community is still holding on to traditional gender roles. That just doesn’t jive with the fact that black women are becoming more and more educated and financially stable. We want partners who do their share of the domestic labor, since we are doing our share of the financial labor.
    4. Black people are less than 20% of the US population. Why limit yourself like that?

8. Paula Mason

Paula Mason

May 19, 2017 at 10:57 am

PLEASE…IF SHE’S HAPPY, LET’S BE HAPPY FOR HER. IT’S HER LIFE & HER CHOICE. LETS JUST ACT LIKE GROWN FOLKS…IJS

Angela Sharpe

May 19, 2017 at 11:49 am

Im happy for her as long if shes happy but im not going to lie about my feelings for no one.your have your opions and so do i

Paula Mason

May 19, 2017 at 11:50 am

TRUE

9. Darlene Mann Jordan

Darlene Mann Jordan

May 19, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Where do you find them? Are these people searching for non members of their race?
    I don’t understand it. I only work with white men, and I would never date anyone I work with. Working is stressful enough.
    I don’t socialize with white men. And my circle of friends is very small. Childhood friends

10. Darlene Adolfo

Darlene Adolfo

May 19, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Love doesn’t know the meaning of skin colour.

11. Alana Weaver

Alana Weaver

May 19, 2017 at 1:48 pm

There’s no pure race everybody is mixed! I’m not attracted to Caucasian nor Asian men don’t get me wrong there are some attractive men in those ethnicities but Africans will always be healthier race!

12. Ginger Porter

Ginger Porter

May 19, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Who knows.

13. LaShante Mayo

LaShante Mayo

May 19, 2017 at 5:11 pm

See imma point something out black men we see u as kings but the majority of you sad to say it seems like hate us.society has you thinking stupid ass little boy thoughts that i bet you wouldn’t dare speak to your black mother…a black woman gets with a white man i bet you its not cause she hates the black man or his skin color.from what i hear they treat us better.i don’t doubt it.waiting for my black king (no disrespect to any other race love u all) or hey if fate says so ill be waiting for my white knight too lol.

14. Cassandra Bonas-Rhea

Cassandra Bonas-Rhea

May 19, 2017 at 5:43 pm

I’m a black women, who loves a Black man, who will have black kids and we have a black fur baby case closed

15. Monica Luvzbeina Brite

Monica Luvzbeina Brite

May 19, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I could never. Ever. Ever. Do that
    Black only. I think my dna still remembers slavery. Ewww

16. Mel Mel

Mel Mel

May 19, 2017 at 6:38 pm

What wrong with dating a white man…..I am a black woman and I love my white man…you can hate if you want to hate but is were your happiness lays

17. Ahmed El-sayed