All Powerful

Bobbi Kristina Is Beginning to Do Much Better…..according to doctors

by Naturally Triece

After a crazy whirlwind that I refused to write about, I am officially happy to say that Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina is doing much better than she was this past few days.

It has been scary for me (not even knowing her) but I am sure that her father has been in a state of panic since the unfortunate turn of events took place.

Sources connected to the family of Bobbi Kristina told TMZ that doctors performed tests Monday morning and have determined that the swelling of her brain has officially gone down! Thank God!

In addition to that, she has also been able to move her eyes, and that is a huge sign that her brain is beginning to function properly.  The oxygen levels in her brain have also been said to have increased significantly… four times better than they were on Sunday.

But the family has been told with the fact that Bobbi Kristina’s brain was deprived of oxygen for somewhere between two-to-five minutes while she was in the tub, doctors still have fear of neurologic damage to the brain.

Bobbi Kristina is the daughter of the iconic singer, Whitney Houston, who passed away three years ago. She is also the daughter of Mr. Bobby Brown. Her family has been through a lot during this tough time.

I chose not to write about all of the horrible news that was surrounding her injuries, knowing that she could pass away. I felt that there were some things that were more important than trying to get a couple thousand views. Instead of writing about Kristina, I chose to pray for her. I’m sure she would have appreciated that more.

I think all of the events that have taken place since the passing of her mother have been extremely unfortunate and all I can do is pray that she gets her health back and that her family can find strength in all this craziness that has been going on.

Best wishes to Bobbi Kristina, her husband, her father and many of her other family members who are surrounding her with nothing but love.

Thanks for reading and please leave your prayers and best wishes below!

If you want something to lift your spirits, you can click here to watch a video of Bobbi and her mother together five years ago at the Newark Airport.

If this was what their lives were like everyday, then you can imagine what kind of pressure they were always under.

black sweater 2

1. Israeline Yah

February 2, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Father we thank you for your Mercy that endures forever for sparing Bobbi Kristina
    and allowing her to rise, because you are the only one who could do this. We give you all the praise and we glorify you Father. Guide her and her family and open our understanding so that we can pray more for Bobbi Kristina and those who are similarly situated. Anything sent Bobbi Kristina’s way that is not like you Holy Father by the authority that you have invested in us we commanded it back to the bottomless pit in the Mighty Name of Christ Jesus. We also thank you for the love that you placed in this writers heart to pray and intercede for Bobbi Kristina. We know that your Mercy endures forever and we thank you. Halleujah! Halleujah! Halleujah!

2. Jacqueline

February 2, 2015 at 11:20 pm

Thank God!!! I hope and pray she’s on the road to a complete recovery.

3. douglass frieda

February 2, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Lord, thank for the signs of improvement in Bobbi Kristina’s condition…Lord have mercy, have mercy…heal this young woman physically and mentally…In the Name of Jesus.

4. AR Neal

February 3, 2015 at 12:11 am

Thank you Triece — I love your take on this matter. Blessings to Mr. Brown, his daughter, and the rest of Ms. Houston’s family at this difficult time. And bless you for your integrity!

• patrice

February 3, 2015 at 12:27 am

Thank you! It’s my job to write, not to humiliate.

5. Larry

February 3, 2015 at 12:37 am

Life has a way of giving us a wake up call I to prayed for Bobbi. No of us know the pain that she has experienced as a young lady. The week of her Whitney’s death as she was in the coming in the hotel Clive Davis was with Jennifer Hudson you could feel the pain of Whitney as Mr. Davis was with Ms Hudson being interviewed. That scene had to be painful for Bobbie to see her Mom in that state and later that evening or few days later she had died. So many reaching out to her and marriage maybe ill advised for both her and her husband. Bobbi need healing , which only can come from a real relationship with God. Triece your article moved me to respond prayer is the only think, pray for her healing and more importantly a deeper relationship to God so that the quesiton is answered clearly for her why do I exist.

God Bless
    Keep on writing

6. GLORIA MARCH

February 3, 2015 at 1:26 am

WELL DONE , I TOO WOULD LIKE TO SAY I AM PRAYING FERVENTLY FOR THIS DEAR CHILD. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY SHE RISE UP AND WALK, I CAN’T EVEN IMAGINE HOW THEY FEEL RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO LIFT THE ENTIRE FAMILY UP IN PRAYER. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS ARTICLE, WHAT A WONDERFUL UPDATE ON THE CONDITION OF BOBBI KRISTINA WHOM WE ALL LOVE AND WANT THE VERY BEST FOR. BLESSINGS BEAUTIFUL

7. WstWng

February 3, 2015 at 3:38 am

Thanks for your responsible journalism.

8. Corbin

February 3, 2015 at 4:29 am

Come on Kristina, you can do this.

9. mskeys

February 3, 2015 at 7:16 am

Thank God for the good news regarding this young lady. Thank you also for this reporter who chose not to exploit the situation. God please take charge of her mind and let her now you are with her if she would realize it. Bring peace to her family, give her grandmother some peace, I know she relived Whitney’s death all over again. Bring peace and let the confusion cease in Jesus name.

10. medaline

February 3, 2015 at 10:01 am

I commend you Patrice for your sensitivity and compassion. I hope other journalists take their queue from you. When I heard about Bobbie Kristina, my prayer was, God if it’s your will preserve her for your glory and use her for your kingdom building. Bobbie Kristina will be able to share your love and goodness to millions of young people – I asked God to give her a tour of both hell and heaven because when she returns, nothing will stop her from proclaiming how great your love is towards us. God is love! Amen

11. Charles Chuck Berry

February 3, 2015 at 5:46 pm

12. Dong Sautner

March 24, 2020 at 11:59 am

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.