Beauty

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Here comes the bride…that’s the only part of the wedding march you need to worry about for this story.

Yasmin Eleby’s wedding ceremony was impeccably planned down to the last detail. Ten bridesmaids, an elegant candlelight ceremony and a three-tiered wedding cake that was a work of culinary art. Everything a girl dreams of on her wedding day—EXCEPT NO GROOM!

No, the groom didn’t change his mind on their wedding day and leave her at the altar; there never was an intended. Eleby says she promised herself that if she hadn’t found a mate by the magic age of 40, she would marry herself.

Eleby’s momentary lapse of common sense apparently stemmed from something in the drinking water in Houston Texas, because it also to spread to her family. The minister, her sister, helped Eleby to say her vows. Eleby says it was actually just a spiritual ceremony because it is illegal to marry yourself in any state in this country.

READ MORE via 40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself | The Reel Network.

1. Amazing Grace

January 26, 2015 at 11:22 am

It’s a great thing to “Love Yourself”, but she’ll have an opportunity to get married if she’s willing to consider her options. Men of different background’s, are still men, and should be considered marriage material. There are more men out there that adore African American women than we give credit too. Consider an Asian, White, or any other; never give up on your options.
    Having said that, she’s knows it’s not legal, but I still think all African American women should consider their Options.

2. Mario

January 26, 2015 at 11:33 am

So what’s the point? It took having a mock ceremony to prove to whom you love yourself? This only proves that she is struggling with the whole concept of self-love. Self love is just that SELF. And sadly, she have convinced people to join her in such foolishness. Marriage to oneself is not a demonstration of self love, but rather a deep seated masquarade of loneliness and anger at not being married. What does marriage have to do with self love? We have become a people who will do anything for attention. The question should be asked why hasn’t she found a suitable mate? I will sum it. This very act is the answer…..she is in love with herself and there is not space for the love of another person. She is narcissistic and of course being an akin society, people will go along with this ignorance.

3. Aunt Clara

January 26, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Hope she is able to stay married to herself because divorcing herself may be a problem. It is a beautiful thing to formally make a commitment to oneself, but marriage? If she breaks the vows, should she go to a marriage counselor?

4. Ücretsiz İndirim Kodu

June 19, 2020 at 11:46 am

When transplanting seedlings, candied teapots will make the task easier.

5. know g

June 19, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

6. g she

June 20, 2020 at 8:03 pm

I always used to read paragraph in news papers but
    now as I am a user of net therefore from now I
    am using net for articles, thanks to web.

7. g https://tinyurl.com/rsacwgxy

June 21, 2020 at 10:08 pm

It’s the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this publish and if I may just I
    want to counsel you few fascinating issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I desire to learn even more things approximately it!

8. http://tinyurl.com

June 26, 2020 at 3:16 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog
    and was curious what all is required to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so
    I’m not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would
    be greatly appreciated. Kudos

9. cbd oil that works 2020

June 29, 2020 at 6:04 am

We stumbled over here different website and thought I might check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
    checking out your web page repeatedly.

10. Wendy Clark

July 12, 2020 at 7:23 am

Hi! I’m a American Single Mom living in San Antonio, I found your article to be soooo Usefull!

11. website hosting companies

July 17, 2020 at 5:17 pm

It’s great that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from
    our discussion made at this place.

12. best website hosting

July 24, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Great weblog right here! Additionally your website lots up fast!

What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host?

I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

13. hosting services

July 25, 2020 at 8:10 pm

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

14. Aylin Scott

July 30, 2020 at 6:58 pm

I¡¯ve been wondering what I could try. Honestly all these big companies make me nervous so I wanted to go with a lesser-known brand. So I went with LifeCell. I¡¯ve been using it for about a month now and my skin is hydrated and looks younger than it has in a while. I¡¯ve been trying to reduce the effects that the sun, and smoking, and drinking have had on my skin. I¡¯ve been sober and smoke free for 93 days now and this has helped me feel even better about that decision. My wrinkles have decreased somewhat but it wasn¡¯t what I was looking for honestly, I was looking to be more radiant. Now it¡¯s a bit pricey but I have a good income so I don¡¯t mind spending that kind of money. However if this is something out of your price range, try something else, but if you do try this you won¡¯t be disappointed.