Celebrities

9 Surprising facts you may not know about the show “A Different World”

different worldIf you’re over the age of 30, you probably have some recollection of “A Different World,” a spinoff of the Cosby Show that hit the airwaves in the last 1980s. If you’re over the age of 35, then the show probably changed your life in some way. If you’re over the age of 40, you’re probably wondering why shows like this aren’t put on TV anymore.

Behind every show, there is a backstory. Here’s part of that story, something that can give you a new chapter to the series that had such an impact on your life. Let’s go through a few things you may not know about “A Different World”:

1)  Even though the show began as a 1987 spinoff of the hit series, “The Cosby Show,” Lisa Bonet left after season one when she and her husband Lenny Kravitz announced they were going to have a baby.   Producers felt that seeing a pregnant Denise Huxtable on the show would be uncomfortable for the audience and send the wrong message, since she was known as a “good girl.”   That’s when they decided that she would drop out of Hillman.

2) After “Denise” left, Debbie Allen took over the show and revamped it entirely. She placed Whitley and Dwayne at the center of the show, and also pushed the show to focus on more relevant social issues in a responsible way.

3) One controversial adjustment that Allen made was to change Hillman into a more authentic HBCU. This basically meant that many of the white cast members were fired, including Maggie, Denise’s roommate, played by Marissa Tomei.  While this made the show more popular among African American audiences and gave it a lot more flavor, white audiences seemed to feel alienated.  They continued to support the show for years, but this change had a greater effect as time went on.

4) The theme song was co-written by Stu Gardner, Bill Cosby, and Dawnn Lewis, who was also a cast member (Denise’s roommate Jaleesa). Dawnn says that she was asked to write the song and then audition within a short period of time, leading her to think that it was some kind of practical joke.   The song was first performed by Phoebe Snow in season one, then Aretha Franklin in seasons 2 – 5. Finally, Boyz II Men performed the song in season six.

5) The show lasted for six seasons, from 1987 – 1993.   Even after Denise “dropped out” of school, Phylicia Rashad continued to make appearances on the show as Claire Huxtable, an alumnus of the school.

6) You may not know that Dwyane Wayne (played by Kadeem Hardison) had also appeared on “The Cosby Show” years earlier. However, he didn’t play the same character. Instead, he appeared as a friend of Theo Huxtable. Sinbad, another character on “A Different World,” also appeared on The Cosby Show as a car salesman in season three.

7) What is Hillman? Hillman was a fictional HBCU in the state of Virginia.The school’s motto is Deus Nondum Te Confecit, which translates from Latin to:God, you have not yet achieved. The visual for Hillman actually came from real HBCUs: Clark Atlanta University and Spelman College.

8) A Different World appeared for years on NBC between “The Cosby Show” and “Cheers.” The show almost always ranked #1 among African American viewers and led to a spike in attendance of Historically Black Colleges and Universities. In its first season, the show was seen in over 22 million households and even ranked #2 among viewers of all ethnic backgrounds. When the show was canceled, it had dropped to #6 among African American viewers and #71 among all viewers.   But even as late as season 5, it was #1 among black viewers, even though whites had started to tune out, making it #17 among all viewers with a total audience of about 14 million.

9) In 2012, when Debbie Allen announced that she wanted to do a reboot of the show, millions of people on Twitter and social media responded with overwhelming approval. Many people cite the show as their reason for wanting to attend an HBCU.  It seems that now, the big question is:  What are we waiting for?  Can the show be brought back as a crowd-funded web series?  Why not?

Social commentator Dr Boyce Watkins says that the lack of shows like “A Different World” has been harmful to the black community.

“There is no denying that this show increased HBCU attendance, did extremely well, made black people feel good about themselves,” says Dr. Watkins.  “We have to ask ourselves why networks are now more interested in showing dastardly images of black men and women on ratchet reality TV shows.  If Different World had a good impact on the psyches of  young black people, then we should not be surprised if shows like “Love & Hip-Hop” have a negative effect.   Perhaps black people should speak up.”

Now, tell us: What did “A Different World “mean to you?”

You can watch below to see the greatest episode of A Different World ever.  This one might have made television history.

[leadplayer_vid id=”53E653E343011″]

1. teekallnatural

July 30, 2014 at 12:48 pm

I didn’t attend an HBCU. But ADW is the reason I went to college. I loved watching the show and it made me excited about college life. I started college the fall of ’91 so I was still watching this show in college. I would love to see this show rebooted. With the current trend of “from school to prison” I believe the show will give this generation a more positive and realistic view of blacks.

2. lavar Battles

July 30, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Im 34 and loved the show as a kid. My wife and I still watch it today with our kids. I didnt attend an HBCU but wish I did & will encourage my kids to do so. We need that show more now than ever cause as a youth I know alot of blacks in college but seen it on TV. Now there ARE more blacks in college but you DON’T see it on TV.

3. lavar Battles

July 30, 2014 at 2:11 pm

I ment to say I “didn’t know” in the second to last sentance.

4. pat

July 30, 2014 at 2:18 pm

What a different world mean to me.
    Becoming your own person leaving the nest to explore life as an adult. The next chapter paying your own bills wondering if you can survive in a different world, a world in which we were catered to as children and teens.
    A world that is heartless and cold full of hate, and crime.
    But the purpose was to show us how to survive in a different world. I loved the show and thought it would reunite with the child of Dwayne and Whitney going to Hillman.
    We shall see.

5. VNR

July 30, 2014 at 2:23 pm

More shows like ADW is what our youths need to embrace in this day and age. The garbage that is out now is a disgrace to black people and people in general. The majority of black people are not cursing one another out on a daily basis, into drugs, and have five different baby mamas and daddies.

6. Ben

July 30, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I loved the show. I was so proud of the show, the cast members, even the relevant topics they addressed. Having gone to an HBCU it made me feel right at home. I had real classmates and roommates who reminded me of almost everyone of the character, except my characters were a bit more ram-bunk-ious. I was especially excited when the showed my fraternity letters Omega Psi Phi. The only person and character I never liked was Glynn Thurman. His short-man complex was disgusting.

7. Warren Shaw

July 30, 2014 at 4:49 pm

I am 55 years old and enjoyed the shows entire run. It is a unique visitation into a rich cultural experience.
    I always wondered what happened to Marisa Tomei.
    even though I did not attend a HBCU the fact is a Different World was meaningful then and maybe more valuable now!

8. Heru

July 30, 2014 at 6:27 pm

I’d love to see what happened to Dwayne and Whitley and how they deal with being parents in a new era.

9. greg

July 30, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I still watch a different world on youtube. It reminds me of my childhood, it made me want to join a fraternity, watching dwayne and ron pledge was hilarious. Ultimately, it takes me back to a better time, if only in my mind.

10. Demark Manigo

July 30, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I’m 29, and I grew up on ADW. I cannot explain in words how much ADW has shaped my life. Nowadays, you cannot find a show that is on thus level for our younger generation to be influenced by. I mean, in my household there was ADW, the Cosby Show, Good Times, Facts of Life, Living Single, Family Matters, The Jeffersons, & Amen. There were more shows of course, but these shows really showed me our people in a different light. I wish these little ones have more exposure to these shows and less of these stupid tv shows that are only comic relief. Our world is not that way in no means. ADW was one of those shows that helped teach us about the real world and how to handle it maturely. I can go on for hours about this.
    If they revamp ADW, I am totally on board. Debbie Allen knows what to do, let her do it PLEASE!! The world is waiting!

11. Larich McNeil

July 30, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Please Miss Allen bring A Different World back it’s my favorite show of all time. Kadeem Hardison n Jasmine Guy were my favorites on the show

12. Jennifer Almonor

July 30, 2014 at 10:02 pm

I would love to see ADW back on television, not on the web. I grew up watching quality shows; this is one of them. I didn’t attend an HBCU, but I love the fact that it showed blacks on a college campus. Dealing with social issues and diversity. As an educator in the inner city and parent of two girls, I would love for my daughters to see we are educated and school is important. They know and understand that their mother is a college graduate and a member of a black sorority, and that the only way they can join is by going to school and furthering their education. Our young people today MUST see positive role models on television, their parents MUST reinforce higher education, but just incase that’s not happening, the MEDIA need to show it. Bring ADW back. Bring more positive television shows back.

13. Sunshine

July 30, 2014 at 10:08 pm

I grew up with ADW and The Cosby Show. I always knew I was going to college, but I will definitely say that watching ADW influenced my decision to go an HBCU. I am a proud graduate of Clark Atlanta University, which is one of the featured campuses of ADW. I truly hope they bring it back. I think that kids of today could truly benefit.

14. K.

July 30, 2014 at 11:26 pm

I’m 17 and I love ADW. Do I want to attended an HBCU? No. But it’s cool to see people that look like me attending college. I aIso love seeing Kim Reese studying to become a doctor because that is what I want to do. It is a very positive show and I think people in my generation need to see more things like that instead if the trash that they show today.

15. Jean

July 30, 2014 at 11:37 pm

I am a graduate of a HBCU, Iwatched the show in its entirety, now my daughter attends the same university, she watches the show on TV1, she says the show is whats keeping her focus on campus living being that she is an only child, it was hard for her at first, she is a Whitley, a little less snobbish, but ADW, represents how to cope with the different adversities of professors, classes, students, and campus living away from home. ADW not only taught me and my daughter that having a positive attitude toward the thought of being close to our culture, (I grew up in a predominately white neighborhood) when I graduated from high school I received so many scholarships, but only one stood out that appealled to my thirst to know what it was like to be around people of my kind on a day to day living, don’t get me wrong, their were black people around, such as my family and many others, but I was not allowed to socialize with any outside the family, so when I chose to attend the HBCU, I was asked why,my response, i wanted to know how to interact with people of the same race, people who knew the history of our ancestors, yes I knew the history but I was thirsty for the knowledge and background of our HISTORY and what better place to learn, yes I disappointed a few, but that wasn’t my concern, so my point is when ADW aired, I was so proud to see young black people have that same thirst,a desire to achieve at a level that represented an image of success that showed my daughter that she could accomplished anything regardless of her skin color. I would be the first sitting in front of the television waiting to see the different world each has journeyed.

16. Nicole

July 31, 2014 at 12:04 am

I am 35 & I love this show. I am almost certain that I have seen all of the episodes. Growing up I may not have understood all out what was going on but as I got older and watch thereruns some things started to hit home. Weather it was direct or indirect I began to relate the show to some things happening in my life or others around me. I support the show coming back as long as it isnt exaggerated and it definately relates back to to original shows. Most remake or reairs seem to stary away from the purpose or facts of the original show.

17. MARCUS HARVEY

July 31, 2014 at 12:24 am

Form watching A Different World and seeing people I could relate to I actually started to take high school more seriously so I could attend an HBU. Unfortunately I had to go to a community college first, but I went to college and got a degree. My next degree my matters in physics I’ll have to dedicate to Debbi Allen and The Cos… Dr. Bill Cosby.

18. Kevin Flanagan

July 31, 2014 at 2:44 am

I am a 46 year old veteran who watched every season. I’m a fan of any positive images of my people on any media form
    we need it. I believe that if we can overwhelm all media forms with positive images of us, at some point it will become the norm.
    Then our children will get used to seeing goodness and be encouraged instead of eating the trashy bread of idleness and self destruction they’re being fed now. IMHO Bring all those good shows back…….Hell, make them required viewing for our kids.

19. Ashley

July 31, 2014 at 6:20 am

It’s very much a huge influence to why I decided to go to an HBCU. It is indeed very realistic and packed with fun relatable unique characters. No other show like it period. I can recite nearly the entire show 😉 Debbie Allen and everyone involved did amazing work here. Well done!

20. Lisa

July 31, 2014 at 6:44 am

I LOVE ADW!! I still watch every episode like it’s brand new. It also helped me to make up my mind and attend an HBCU. Although I started mid-way and older (went to CC and obtained my associate first), I dreamed of going to Clark Atlanta. When I stepped foot on that campus for the first time, I heard ADW theme song play in my head. I felt like I became a part of something bigger than myself and I believe that’s what ADW was showing us. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

21. april

July 31, 2014 at 8:44 am

I did attend a HBCU and I feel that we need positive shows like this now for our youth to see.

22. Ashante Davis

July 31, 2014 at 8:50 am

I still wake up every morning at seven to watch the reruns of the show. Faithfully. I love ADW a think the should remake it. But whites should be included.

23. Jay

July 31, 2014 at 9:40 am

I went to an HBCU not only because of what I saw from the images and stories on ADW, but because I wanted to attend school with people who looked like me and were striving like me to change society and grow into the new millenium and all it had to offer.

24. Sabrina

July 31, 2014 at 10:07 am

ADW meant a lot to me. I watched every episode, faithfully on Thursday nights @ 8:30Pm. ADW came at a time when Black TV shows were few and far in between. And for the era, it took on many relevant issues from an AFRICAN-American’s POV. I mean…who didn’t want to attend “Hillman”? Hahaha…I know I did…even though it was fictional, I knew that HBCU’s were out there and sparked my interest highly. A show like this can work again. The writers need to be in touch with TODAY’S YOUTH…showing them characters who reflects an image of who they are…and what they can BECOME.

25. Nurse Jaye

July 31, 2014 at 10:15 am

“A Different World” is definetly the reason I attended a HBCU (Tuskegee)!!! I always knew I was going to college but it made me excited to go! Thank you for the influence, best decision I ever made!

26. Chantrell

July 31, 2014 at 10:56 am

As a proud graduate of a HBCU, Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, ADW is the reason why I went to college. I wanted to find my “Dwayne”. I learned so much more andthere and all because of the exposure of A Different World.

27. Jonathon Carter

July 31, 2014 at 11:07 am

I have to say I am one of the white viewers of the show and watched for all but the last season. I have to say the themes of the show were and still are very relevant to all college students. The series was perfectly timed to give me a glimpse of what college was like during my last years in high school. I feel the show provided examples of how to get involved and speak up for myself. It also modeled how to support others in my community. It was pivotal in me getting involved on campus in positions such as an Orientation Counselor and a Resident Assistant as well as joining Hall Council and the University Planning Board. I even lived on the international floor of a residence hall for three years. All of which led to me pursuing a degree and career in Higher Education.

As a white male growing up in a desegregated school, but still segregated community, “A Different World” showed me a side of the world I had not experienced in real life and showed me that all of us have more in common than I had ever realized. I wonder if I would have been adequately prepared for life outside of my little town if the show had not aired.

I am truly thankful to the show and its creators!

28. Yolander Smith

July 31, 2014 at 11:19 am

OMG! The wedding episode with Whitley and Dwayne STILL makes my heart jump. It was so REAL and passionate..I thought I would DIE!

29. OleBallCoach

July 31, 2014 at 11:27 am

I didn’t attend an HBCU but the majority of my family did. I attendend many events and it reminded me of the show totally. I enjoyed it an loved the show

30. Brea Felise

July 31, 2014 at 11:36 am

I’m 21 years old, I was a baby when the show originally aired but I absolutely love it. It’s crazy how the problems that’s were pretrade in ADW, are still very much relevant today ! I really appreciate shows that portray a positive outlook to African-Americans youth !
    I attended a HBCU (Tuskegee) my first two years of college I ended up transferring to a PWI (Auburn) where I am now entering my senior year as a double major in political science and history!
    A different world gave me something to look forward to a college! I was always very excited about college because of the show! We need more shows like this please please please bring it back !

31. James patterson

July 31, 2014 at 11:45 am

I was attending Morgan State University. When show appeared on TV. I was excited to another show with African American cultural. I was also please to that HBCS were being my recognized to more young blacks. What I most like about the show was when the cast would wear other HBCS sweat shirts or jerseys. I really didn’t know that there were so many HBCS. So glad I graduated from a HBCS.

32. Alicia

July 31, 2014 at 12:43 pm

This show was soooo amazing. I was born in 89 so I grew up watching the re runs. I did attend and graduate from an HBCU( the southern university). I still watch this show because it showed what social and political issues were going on at that time. It also showed things that HBCU students dealt with in general. It did push me to go to college. College for me just wasn’t about the degree the experience of an HBCU was amazing and maybe a positive show like this could push enrollment back up at all hbcus.

33. James Runnels IV

July 31, 2014 at 2:04 pm

I was born in 1988, so by the time I was old enough to understand these shows, they were in their downward slide of popularity. Though, some networks still played episodes as I got to middle school and I realized that these shows had black doctors and lawyers add mom and dad, they didn’t argue our yell our cuss when they had family disputes, this have me hope that I could have a family like this. When I saw that my dad had parenting books by Bill Cosby, it prompted me to pay more attention to these shows and Bill Cosby himself. Unconsciously, these shows trained my thinking that college was mandatory and that an HBCU is we’re I could go to college with people like me, which was a big deal being black in the suburbs. Now I’m at Prairie View A& M University studying to become a doctor and growing to raise a family that models after these shows.

34. Salathiel Henderson II

July 31, 2014 at 3:10 pm

I was in high school when A Different World aired on TV. Towards the end of its run, I enrolled at Hampton University. I remembered the feeling I had whenever I watched the show and the fulfillment I felt as a young, African American male. My heart AND soul are troubled by the images our youth see in the media today. For some odd reason, it is wrong to display a positive attitude in the black community. Positiveness is slated as ‘not being real’. The choices offered by the media, look to be negative; but we can change that. Ms Allen, I know and believe that there are enough supporters that will back you if you decide to green light a new Different World project. It’s not too late to help push the door open to allow positivity back in to African American households.

35. Joann

July 31, 2014 at 4:36 pm

loved this show did not attend an HBCU but I wanted to. I was a young mother who attended a community college, but I watched this show every week it made me feel like I was attending Hillman, I felt connected to the characters on the show the felt like my classmates all the different situations they went through I felt I went through them also.I’m always explaining to my children it is a Different World from where you come from so go out there and make a difference

36. Trecie

July 31, 2014 at 4:54 pm

AW is the reason I went to an HBCU…As a kid it made me excited and ready and wanting to go to college…I think a reboot of the show is needed for today’s generation so they have something to look forward to instead of these silly Facebook challenges… #htcramsalum #tsualum06

37. Robert Canady

July 31, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I grew up looking at these shows. I fell in love with Rudy on “The Cosby Show” and julissa On “A Different World.” Living in Philadelphia, i take pride in knowing a man from my home town was able to be one of the most respected role models I never had a chance to meet. If they do another show I’d love the chance to try for a part.

38. Ashleigh B

July 31, 2014 at 10:34 pm

ADW is one of the main reasons why I wanted to attend an HBCU (Bama State!!). My daughter is 13 and I love for her to watch the episodes just see how college life is. I would love for them to bring the show back!! TV has become so stereotyped for different cultures that it would be great to see professional African Americans portrayed on air! I vote to bring back ADW!!

39. Bobby Mason

August 1, 2014 at 9:29 am

I’m 43 and ADW was my favorite show on tv because of the college feel it brought to life for many of us who wanted to attend an HBCU. The issues on the show were so real and relevant for me, that it helped shape and mold me into the man I am today. Being from KY and an alum of Kentucky State University(HBCU), I was well prepared by ADW’s presents on tv and how they broke down college life for me. It never should have ended. Our youth is missing the reality of what life is really all about. Please bring it back.

40. Laveta

August 1, 2014 at 10:25 am

I attended Spelman College while ADW was being filmed from 88-92. The show was eerily accurate in depicting so many of the issues that we actually dealt with as students. We were often surprised at how things we said or did appeared in the show within weeks. I’m from Chicago, and I’ve repeatedly had people tell me, there are no Cosbys. No Black families with doctors and lawyers. No black schools with families like on ADW. The show let people see a truth that they didn’t know existed. We need more shows like that now and less real housewives! ADW told the story of my life and I’m proud of it!

41. Quincy Goodwine,Jr.

August 1, 2014 at 10:54 am

I totally attend an HBCU (VSU) because of watching ADW. I’m 29 and didn’t watch the show until after it was cancelled, but it had a major impact on my life. ADW is the reason I am this educated man today. Till this day I watch the show on TV One as if the show is new..lol. My favorite episode
    is when Ron and Dawanye was online to join a fraternity. Now being apart of a fraternity myself I can totally relate. ADW is my life story. Thank you Debbie Allen and cast for shaping and changing my life for the better. Please bring back great TV.

42. Mary Diakite

August 1, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I was a single mom, raising my very beautiful daughter who i mangeged to send to private school and then on to college in Philadephia. It may not have been a HBCU school but she walked away with friends like herself who are now wonderful individuals. I am praying for a change in our black culture today. Where are the role models of those days from the Cosby show to ADW. Even George Jefferson showed us that with enough hard work and dreams of being your own boss, you can achieve it. Please, somebody, tell our young people that it is not about guns and shooting and killing our people, it is about the promise of a good, worthwhile life that we are in control of. It is not about the other man keeping us down when we only have the most recent shows on the air that boast, racy black women, skimming againist each other and yelling at the top of their lungs and black men who think it is ok to call a women of color a bitch. We need ADW and other shows like it in a hurry.

43. joy

August 1, 2014 at 7:24 pm

I absolutely loved ADW! I would watch it every morning before getting on the bus for school! I wanted the same experience I saw on the show, that’s why I attended a HBCU (Grambling State)! I wish more shows like this would show on television for my little nieces & nephew to see. Until then they will watch ADW on TV1 or the collection that I purchased! Come back ADW, the world needs you!

44. karen wells

August 2, 2014 at 11:46 am

Bring the show back and cancel all those be reality shows.

45. Sgirl Smith

August 2, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I attended an HTC (Norfolk State) almost entirely of this show. It made me feel like I was part of a a family. I was looking for the experiences I viewed on the show. It was a large part of my growth as a young adult. Please bring this show back.

46. Candice

August 2, 2014 at 11:59 pm

I got cut off! But what i started to say is that seeing people who looked like me as a young black woman was part of what excited me to go to college…I am a proud alum if TWO HBCUs FAMU and HOWARD (MD) and I wouldn’t trade those years for anything. It hurts my heart that my son can’t turn on the tv and see positive, real characters such as those on ADW…would love to see a reboot!!!

47. Knowledge

August 3, 2014 at 12:07 am

#rightfist to Debbie Allen and all HBCU grad! #realtalk BC was the real reason that Denise dropped out and did Angel Heart. Death to all pedos…itnojcon.

48. Janée

August 3, 2014 at 12:52 am

I personally did not attend a HBCU but grew up watching this show and wanting to. My mother is a HBCU college graduate (Hampton University) and I felt like ADW gave a glimpse into what she experienced. It has also inspired me to go back to school and get my batchelor’s degree (have an associate’s), and although it’s not from a HBCU it’s the feeling of accomplishment and knowing you’re setting yourself up for greater things that matters. That’s what makes ADW such a great show, it showed us that we are more than the negative images that were shown to us and we can make a difference. I would love to see it revamped and love watching the reruns.

49. kay

August 6, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Growing up and taking it one step at a time. I have the series and my kids like it. It helps with conversations and preparations when it time for them to go to college. 🙂

50. pennyjean

August 9, 2014 at 4:56 pm

I love this show add a child and it was the reason I went to college and believed that things was possible… I call it the Cosby dream… I am in the medical field and my dream to have the brownstone with my office on the bottom.. to send my children to Hillman and let them live that life.. life is based on what we see, if it wasn’t for shows like this one my only vision would have been the image of the streets..please revamp the show because my children still watch the Cosby show and a different world bit it’s not up to date for them

51. Buy Discount Mens Moncler Jackets

August 11, 2014 at 12:20 am

I think they were at 8.7M at the start of July (so easily 9M by now), they might be waiting for Gamescom to tell us the numbers, or wait until 10M.
    [url=http://carychao.com/blog-old/moncler2014]Buy Discount Mens Moncler Jackets[/url]

52. Robb

August 11, 2014 at 8:31 am

A Different World was my second favorite show growing up (Cosby #1). As a young boy it was great seeing young African-Americans in a college setting. My parents didn’t even have to tell me to go to college. ADW did that for them. The characters were relatable, and the writing can be used today. I believe we definitely need a REBOOT. This generation just does not have enough positive images on tv. If the show is just good, then the ratings would be great. You would have 3 Generations watching this show for sure.

53. drewstaffilis

August 11, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Dwayne and Whitney should be the next Cosby’s.

54. 바카라 전략

March 23, 2020 at 4:38 pm

Brand new boots , every day !

55. Substance Use And Abuse

March 27, 2020 at 12:12 am

Drug Rehab Facilities Near Me http://aaa-rehab.com Alcohol Rehab Near Me http://aaa-rehab.com Long Term Drug Rehab Near Me

56. سکسی فیلم

April 9, 2020 at 2:22 am

Thanks You

57. 실제 돈 슬롯

April 15, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Best view you can see is near Lakes !

58. Supreme Search Engine

April 26, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Good post. I study one thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It should all the time be stimulating to learn content from different writers and practice slightly something from their store. I’d want to use some with the content material on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.