Check Out Stacey Dash’s Rumored Hollywood Boyfriend

Reported by Ree, “The (Ree)lationship Guide”

The incredibly beautiful actress/Fox News contributor Stacey Dash has been the center of discussion over the past couple of years for her ultra-conservative remarks. Dash, who has been married and divorced three times, is making headlines for allegedly dating a West Hollywood aspiring actor who is 22 years her junior.

The 47-year-old actress has been photographed working out with 25-year-old budding actress Michael Evers. Reports claim Evers is the “Ashton Kutcher of West Hollywood” and that he apparently has a keen interest in dating cougars, i.e. women who date younger men, because he also dated Nora Schweihs of VH1′s “Mob Wives Chicago,” who was born in 1963.

Evers reportedly “really likes” Dash and has taken her hiking and to the Sunset Tower Hotel. Dash is reportedly taking him with her to New York in July. In a 2010 interview on Jamie Foxx’s “Foxxhole” radio show, Dash admitted that she does not marry men unless they are good in bed. Here’s exactly what she said:

I don’t marry if the sëx isn’t good. If the sëx isn’t good, I’m not gonna marry you. See, that’s been the problem: I sleep with you on the first date. You say ‘Marry me?,’ I say ‘Yes’. I’m being literal. That is literally what has happened to me.

READ MORE via Check Out Stacey Dash’s Rumored Hollywood Boyfriend | iDateDaily.com | It’s More than Something to Do.

1. Corbin

June 16, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Good Luck Ms. Dash.

2. Joyce

June 16, 2014 at 11:42 pm

That’s REALLY SAD STACY! Unlike Aretha Franklin… U obviously have NO R. E. S. P. E. C. T. For yourself. Whether Celebrity, beauty, fame or fortune women U HAVE GOT TO RAISE UR STANDARDS! A successful marriage is much more than sex. Well after 3 unsuccessful ones now u should know that.

3. Wil May

June 17, 2014 at 1:50 am

Could it be a mid-life crisis? When a women hit 40, thing start slowly going downhill. Its the beginning of the change of life and many many mood swings.

• dee

June 17, 2014 at 10:35 am

wil may, she’s hitting 50—what’s her excuse now, just nasty with a boy her sons age.

4. aj

June 17, 2014 at 6:55 am

Stacy seems like a sweet, beautiful young woman. She can Dat whoever she wants. But putting yourself out there on a first date shows how shallow and insecure you really are. Stop being a character and discover your inner value. Get a relationship with God.

5. ericaf

June 17, 2014 at 8:48 am

“and that he apparently has a keen interest in dating cougars” he is moving up the food chain. Maybe he’ll eventually get to an A list actress. If she’s only marrying for good sex, she’ll be getting married and divorced a lot. She better hope health does not affect her s£× drive or she’ll be in a bad place.

6. NyaaPink

June 17, 2014 at 1:32 pm

I’m very disappointed in Stacy.
    It makes me sick that they keep they respect for this long & then get older and start acting like trash! The playboy magazine been revealed Stacy lil thin in the wind behind to me! I looked up to this beautiful woman coming up in the 90’s” it’s a shame she has went that low~ young penis does not bring back the fountain of youth Miss Dash~~~

7. marcus davis

June 19, 2014 at 11:11 am

Whats she done lately besides make an ass out of herself?

8. Frankie Obrian

June 19, 2014 at 10:42 pm

You normally won’t find many white boys sniffing around the hood looking for clam just can get intot into the big masculine things but ever since stacy got the coveted I’d drink your dirty bathwater award award from the lilly whites of blarney camp all the micks want a light eyed light skinned beauty like on one arm and a mug of in the other she is fine

9. Furshah

June 20, 2014 at 7:19 am

After listening to her political remarks during the last presidential campaign, I’m renaming her Stacey Trash.