Woman Convicted Of Manslaughter For Faulty Buttocks-Injections

butt injectionsBy April Taylor

Fox News is reporting that Natasha Stewart has been found guilty in Jackson, Mississippi of manslaughter in the death of 37 year old Karima Gordon who was from Atlanta.  The conviction stems from an incident  that occurred back in 2012 where Gordon illegally had a procedure performed on her that involved her receiving silicone buttocks injections.  The injections eventually led to her death.  According to Stewart, she was just trying to help a woman who was insecure about her body, and she does not feel as though she should be facing time in prison for her actions.

The original charges against Stewart included “depraved-heart,” murder and conspiracy to commit culpable negligent manslaughter.  The jury was also reportedly allowed to consider a lesser charge of culpable negligent manslaughter as opposed to the murder charge, and in the end, it was the lesser charge of manslaughter that Stewart was convicted of.  Stewart was found not guilty on two other charges she faced including wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud.  Stewart could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison for each charge that she was found guilty of.

Fox News is also reporting that Stewart is an adult entertainer who has also gone by the name Pebbelz Da Model.  According to court records, Stewart took a $200 payment from Gordon as a referral fee and put Gordon in touch with someone that she falsely represented as being a nurse.  Although Stewart feels as though the charges she faced were more severe than the crime, there is nothing to indicate that Gordon would have gone ahead with the injections had she not been misled about the person performing the injections being a medical professional.  No information has been provided about when Stewart will be officially sentenced or if she intends to appeal the verdict.

1. Brenda Akiba Collins

February 3, 2014 at 1:35 pm

OMG!!! I can’t believe that today’s young women want such “UNnaturally” large derrieres…for from when I was about 13 years old I remember those torturous girdles my grandmother made me put on to hold down “my butt, that she said, a cup could sit on without falling off”. If the resulting deaths weren’t so tragic, the phony butts of some of the “vixen models” appearing in the hip hop magazines, it would be laughable…And to think these are calibre of men-Little Wayne, Jay Z et al- that these poor, no or very little self esteem young women are risking their lives for to have their 15 minutes of frame of photographic debasement. 🙁 So sad.

2. Jacqueline

February 3, 2014 at 1:44 pm

What a shame someone had to die because of this. Haven’t these women learned that you have a professional plastic surgeon to do work on you!!!! and in a sterile setting. And just be happy with the butt God gave you

• lloyd jenkins

February 3, 2014 at 2:10 pm

I think it’s time someone tell these women that a few squats in the gym 3 times a week will get the same result with less chance of a fatality and less money.

3. Carolyn M.

February 3, 2014 at 2:50 pm

I have been doing pilates five days a week for twenty minutes. I am in my seventh year of this exercise. My behind has changed dramatically and I am very happy.

4. Read and think !

February 3, 2014 at 3:10 pm

“My people are DESTROYED because of a lack of knowledge”. The bible says. Go natural and that real.

5. Read and think !

February 3, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Correction- go natural and that’s real.

6. DAYNETTE

February 3, 2014 at 3:31 pm

You get what you pay for..how crazee is this!!..how could today’s woman be so stupid to allow someone to talk them into something like this…REALLY!! talk about low self esteem..i feel sorry for people like this..be happy w/the things GOD gave you after all HE doesn’t make mistakes..rigght? let’s get it together ladies! Enlarge my territory/finances Lord.not my butt..Amen!

7. Miss B

February 8, 2014 at 7:39 pm

A male friend of mine stated it is strange how the nastyest part of womans body is considered the sexiest part of the body. Some thing that despenses filth is turning some women into walking morons. Big fat globs of meat!!! What is wrong with this world? To see a member of a singing trio on Betthnay proudly turn her ass to the world and gleeful states she had a butt injection!! Women turning there butts to the camera and not their faces. Butts have replaced “faces”.

8. Roseline Dembosky

March 18, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Cheapest private proxies – charges only $0.15 for every proxies! Invest in now and acquire 50 low cost for the proxy package deal – https://DreamProxies.com

9. ปั้มไลค์

June 12, 2020 at 2:01 am

Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.

10. These are actually great ideas in concerning blogging.

11. เบอร์มงคล

June 12, 2020 at 2:03 am

I like this website very much, Its a very nice office to read and incur information.

12. SMS

June 14, 2020 at 4:39 am

bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

13. İndirim Kodu

June 19, 2020 at 11:20 am

The opportunity of a lifetime passed before him as he tried to decide between a cone or a cup.