News

3 Hour Climax Lands Woman in the ER

By  |

eric and liz

By Daphne R

I can’t help but think about the number of times I’ve faked a moment of climax to keep my partner from thinking he had not performed well in bed, and by contrast having multiple peaks with a great partner. But, I could never imagine experiencing an climax that never stops.

In Seattle, a woman had a three hour climax that eventually sent her to the emergency room for help. A woman identified only as Liz appeared on TLC’s new reality series “Sex Sent Me to the ER” to tell her story.

She and her partner Eric had engaged in intimacy, but long after he had jumped out of bed to get ready for work, she continued to have a strong climax and was unable to get out of bed. After about an hour of the continuous pleasure peaks, Liz began to panic and called numerous medical professionals for advice on what to do to stop the climax.

Liz tried jumping up and down, drinking red wine and even taking antihistimines to end the climax. ‘I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything,’ Liz said. ‘I started trying to drink wine to see if that would calm down my system. I tried just about every possible thing I could do to stop having an orgasm.’

Finally, she asked Eric to take her to the emergency room as most of the medical professionals had suggested. After struggling to get her dressed, Eric eventually just wrapped her in a robe and drove her to the hospital. Medical staff initially thought she was in labor with all the panting and moaning she was doing.

Eric recalled, ‘As much of a relief as it was to have her in the hospital, now there were eyes on me and I was still feeling very tense and uptight and uncertain about what was going on and what was going to happen.’

Liz’s climax lasted for another hour while in the emergency room. After three hours the climax finally ended, not because of anything the doctors had done, but it appears that the antihistimines she had taken previously finally kicked in. Doctors believe it was a drug interaction that caused the three hour climax.

She continued to experience the onset of long pleasure peaks after the incident and is now being treated with bipolar medications to curb the uncontrollable, never-ending peaks. Because of the frequent and lengthy climatic episodes, Liz was forced to leave her job until doctors were able to find a treatment that worked.

The TLC reality show highlights 6 couples and their intimate escapades gone wrong. I was able to watch it last night and it was quite an interesting show with re-enactments of each incident. All were embarrassing moments for the couples, but hopefully sharing these stories will help someone else.

__________

Daphne R is an experienced marketing and communications professional that provides social commentary, self-help, tips, and reports news of events that matter to African Americans.

What's Your Thoughts

Loading Facebook Comments ...

1. avatar

3d2002

January 6, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Is this suppose to be a “bad” thing? IJS.

Kmad

January 6, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Uhhh I can only imagine trying to walk or anything else so yeah it could be a bad thing, can’t imagine having children and trying to answer a question for them lolol it could get a bit uncomfortable after awhile 3 hrs straight, now off and on that’s another story………lololol!!!

2. avatar

marcus davis

January 6, 2014 at 1:02 pm

she had a 3 hour orgasm ,husband did something right.

3. avatar

t

January 6, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Her partner seemed to have a smirk on his face, I wonder what he’s thinking hummm….

4. avatar

Smith

January 6, 2014 at 9:41 pm

This is not newsworthy. I read this article just to see if I thought it was ridiculously presented as news. My assumption was correct! Please stop reporting this type of nonsense as newsworthy!

5. avatar

maria

January 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm

I had an o****m once,lasted a whole day after the night before.it happened while sitting at my desk at work,just kept co***gb Best feeling ever Astradyne

6. avatar

Frank Blanco

January 7, 2014 at 12:29 am

Good job, he almost killed his wife. lol smh

7. avatar

DUBIII

January 7, 2014 at 7:15 am

What I got from this story is that all women should never ever ever take any antihistamines.

8. avatar

In all honesty

January 7, 2014 at 11:58 pm

This man would feel fortunate if he had the same problem I have.. not ever being able to get my girl to climax. 😉

9. avatar

Cher Clark

January 8, 2014 at 11:35 am

I so overstand!!! I too have experienced a longer than usual orgasm. Being multi orgasmic is awesome, don’t get me wrong…but prolonged orgasms do take on a sweet pain after awhile of intensity. The hardest part is people not taking you seriously…thinking you are faking or pretending.. My partner who caused it just believed I was acting until I passed out. He said I sound like a trapped kitten for hours…it’s like the foot is on the gas and the car keeps speeding along!

10. avatar

BizG

January 8, 2014 at 7:57 pm

Da.mn! Love the way folks just ate up this total b.s.!!!!! …Couldn’t get dressed even with help from hubby…but used the da.mned phone all by herself….ok…gotcha!!

Jimmy Edwards

January 9, 2014 at 2:27 pm

About time someone saw this as total male bovine fecal mater, white people come up with all kinds of freaky lies. The guy looks like he couldn’t even find a pussy no less give a woman an orgasm.