LeBron James’ Mother is Reportedly Marrying a Really Weird, Struggling Rapper

dareal

The Internet is all abuzz about the pending nuptials of LeBron James’ mother, Gloria.  Ms. James has announced that she is going to marry her boyfriend, a rapper by the name Da Real Lambo.   This is the same rapper who loves to live off of LeBron’s glory and hard work, since he recently took a bunch of pictures of himself on a yacht and wearing LeBron’s championship rings.  We doubt that he was the one who bought the yacht.

Blogger Terez Owens says that his sources are saying that LeBron’s future stepdaddy popped the question to his mother over Christmas and that the two are going to get married in the spring.  He also says that “It’s nice to see that LeBron is going to have a nice Jewish role model as his step daddy.”

We don’t know if he is joking about the Jewish part, but we assume he is joking in the part about him being a nice role model.

Gloria has a reputation for making “interesting” relationship choices in the past.  Drama in the locker room occurred when it turned out that LeBron’s mother was sleeping with one of the players on the team, Delonte West.  When asked if he was sleeping with LeBron’s mother, Delonte said “no,” but that could mean that he was done sleeping with her and wasn’t doing so at that particular moment.

From the looks of all the ridiculous selfies from a struggling rapper who is happy to be living the good life, it looks like LeBron isn’t gaining a stepdad;  instead, he might be gaining another male groupie.

1. Georges

December 28, 2013 at 11:20 am

Leave the mum enjoys the young boy. She gets to pay for it. It is not easy out there for women of that age to find a sexy young boy like him. Every love is interested.

• lynda williams

December 28, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Men of a certain age are hard to find which makes some women anxious to get a man. Often she will compromise her beliefs to satisfy the flesh. It’s not easy for women 55 and older to find a good man in the same age bracket (55 and older). Men these ages are getting ready to retire and or on social security and cannot afford to court a lady. Very often the woman is financially better off than the man, whether by inheritance or just having a higher paying job. The man then choses the woman because of her vulnerability and willingness to take care of him. I live in Hamden Ct., and I can assure you that in Connecticut a good man in this age bracket is hard if not impossible to find. There are also a lot of men shacking with women just because they cannot afford their own place. Those men and women need to read Steve Harvey’s book ‘Act like a Lady–Think like a Man’ as he says “boys shack…men build!” Women should be a little patient and learn to wait on God for the right man. I dated a man not long ago and about 9 months into our relationship I discovered he was living with a woman rent free, this woman bought him cars and computers and clothe and everything he wanted. I knew it was time to end that relationship then because I will not tolerate a man who cannot provide for his woman. Before finding out about his living arrangements, there were hints of other women, and i learned that he had 5 children with 4 different babies momma’s–so I wasn’t completely surprised, in fact I nicknamed him 420HillfieldCheat. So we single women have to keep our guard up and not fall for a man who can’t even take care of himself. Peace!

• BigShot

December 28, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Sorry to hear your painful story, but that shouldnt make you paint all men with that same nasty brush. Some are trying to play the “weigh their options” game just as many women do. However, women must learn how pick through the garbage. Pay attention to the signs, and address what appears questionable…

And you only limit your self when you get over 50 and will only date 50+, doesnt make sense. A woman can do well and find love with men yrs younger then them, you just cant grab anything or fool yourself by ignoring what really bothers you just in the name of love. It depends on the individual. [A 30yr gap at any age is too much, nothing in common, too much work to make it happen starting off.] But DATE. Go out, hes out there. Some men in their late 30’s are even willing and want to date older. What they want is what most men any age wants. 1st, look as hot, energetic, willing, healthy and sexy, at any age. It all comes with how your taking care of yourself. Eating properly, and exercising at times. In the last 5yrs we are seeing the new “Superwomen” shes the women from yesterday. Grandma.. There are some 60yr old women they look amazing. They are competing with 25-30 olds. When the men talk, many picked a fit older woman over the younger female. 2. Learn to let go of baggage. Start new, dont forget but dont wear it on your sleeve.. 3.Show off your domestic skills… 4.Bed skills (go in, let go. Get yours, he’ll get off trust that. Just dont ignore him), but this is after a little wait of course [so you can read into what your opening your door to] going on different types of dates not just eating. Listen carefully and ask solid questions. Dont assume. There is some one for everyone. My point is you can date a lil younger, but lets be sensable and not crazy…

As for LeBron’s mom. I hate to say it, but shes nothing more then typical ghetto garbage. Trash, junk no man brings home to their mom unless theres a big payoff.. Shes an embarrassment to LeBron and to us all, as a black mother and a women. What an example. She can handle her business more private and at least show a gram of decor or class. She has men to choose from, its just she likes what she likes, its that whole retarded chasing after what she feel is a bad boy non-sense. Shes too old for that mess. She has no respect for herself or her family..

• LarryJ

December 29, 2013 at 2:33 am

Lynda, you are wrong 100% about some retired men on fixed incomes not being able to court a woman. I am in that 55+ group. I am retired with three pensions.And I continue to work parttime in my profession. I invested my money well. I own a co-op, my car is paid for and I live very well. My problem is, I cannot find American Black women without excess baggage and excess body weight. And most American Black women are living in households where they are still taking care of adult children and grand children…In March 2014, I am visiting West Africa and pray that I meet an African Woman with traditional African values such as love of self and family. Black American women have lost their way………

• madpoet429

December 30, 2013 at 8:31 am

Well Spoken my Brother! Except Grandma’s,are now in their late 30’s & early 40’s and taking care of grown ass adult kids & grand kids. AMEN

• Kat B

December 30, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Larry J – you r so closed minded there isn’t any black women for you. Not in this country or any other! You can’t find ANY black women without excess baggage or body weight. And you say MOST don’t live up to your standards. Then to top it off you feel that ALL Black American women have lost their way – even re-writing this sounds SICK! YOU R SICK and black women don’t want to be bothered with you and your ways – Mr. STUCK UP!

• Devon

December 29, 2013 at 1:21 am

@ Georges – Shes paying for it with Lebrons money.

2. Rev. George Brooks

December 28, 2013 at 11:50 am

Well, this hobo-hanger-on poor representative of a man, and LeBron’s poor mother in need of such a bag of garbage, just lost my kudos by his reference to being in anyway affiliated with anti-Jesus Jews. Whom, even Jesus, a Jew himself, referred to those that refused to listen to and follow him as the children of the devil. So is this sorry example of a black man also a child of the devil? And will someone please inform him of my comment here? And get the message to LeBron also.— Rev. George Brooks

3. T Barnes

December 28, 2013 at 11:55 am

Stay strong Lebron. We are proud of you. Thanks for who you are and what you stand for. Tvb

4. Rev. George Brooks

December 28, 2013 at 12:00 pm

This fake lover is not in love with LeBron’s mother, he’s in love with LeBron’s money. And the elevation that is coming to him by being associated with the basketball star. And if he’s in anyway tied in with Jews, LeBron had better watch out because they will try to get to him via this possible black Jew, of whom they dislike, as well. For Jews do not merely dislike Christians, but don’t like black Jews, including Ethiopians and other Africans, as well as black American that are Jews. And they will just use this rap clown to get to LeBron’s money. — Rev. George Brooks

5. JW

December 28, 2013 at 12:26 pm

I have never understood why LeBron keep giving his mom money! If he would only tell her to get a job and/or find a man to support her, she would stop. She is a disgrace to motherhood! What mother would try to drag her son’s name in the mud? It is time for her to support herself, this can only come from him, he is the enabler..

• nankanse

December 28, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Yes she needs to learn self love
      And respect for her self an family

6. michael smith

December 28, 2013 at 2:29 pm

So if he was a platinum selling rapper would that make him a good man for her? Stop putting a price tag on love. Black people!!!

7. Dwayne Lerrell Lacey

December 28, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Lebron James,
    GOD bless you with a talented skill of being a adult throughout all the drama his mother created, now this man-child too old to ho, to young to pimp, she needs a intervention with a few stable mothers, wives, aunts & sisters from any one of many professional sports, directly or indirectly you must cease enabling her addictions ( Gambling her life ), LeBron, lets shut this down.
    Bro: Dwayne Lerrell Lacey
    Kenwood United Church of Christ
    Chicago, Illinois.

8. truthspks

December 28, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Boy what some of these Black women won’t do to have a D### in their bed is beyond me. Well first you have to realize who she is, what she is, and where she comes from. We forget that Lebron James wasn’t always a rich athlete. When you take these factors into consideration it’s not hard to see why she chose him. She chose what best reflects her values and who she really is. A Ghetto woman who just happens to have a son who makes a lot of money playing a sport. If you gave her 50 Billion she would still be a ghetto woman. No amount of money can change who people really are. I’m sure they’re both cut from the same cloth.

9. Cool Breeze

December 28, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Leave these grown folks alone! I would hate to dig into yawls life. Would you want us to. Thats right, no tellin what you been doing. Probably the same shit. Todays woman does what the F she wants to (WHATEVER SHE WANTS). For one, women think this is their world and they think they round it. All you LeBron ass kisser dont have the slightest idea whats really up because you aint spent one day in the life of his mother. Especially all you Holly Rollers which nobody gives a damn what you say or think. Straighten out the church before you step out outdoors. Stay in your lane. Men have been takin care of no-good black women for centuries and nobody hardly trip. Black women are known for using you, yo momma, yo grandmomma, and whoever else necessary. In this economy if a woman wants to help any black man it should be welcomed. Why is it when black men grab an opportunity he is downed for it. All day long women are tellin each other “girl he got money. You better give that nigga some _ _ _ _ _ _ and get what you can get”. They dont care if he is a good man or a hoe with AIDS. It’s all about gettin! Dont forget how a lot of you black women came up as a result of sleepin with the boss and all other despicable forms of behavior. So, if Lebrons mom is feelin the brotha, Shut the hell up. And, if she is at a point where she needs to learn something from this (good or bad) then yawl really need to shut the hell up.

• A Smith

December 30, 2013 at 2:23 am

COOL BREEZE: It’s obvious you’ve been hurt by a woman, so you’ve placed all WOMEN IN THE SAME BASKET. Beware Mr. Breeze, that’s all you might become, if you keep Bashing Women; for your edification, THIS IS THE LORDS’ WORLD, not WOMEN, that’s why you suppose to be MEN, was included as the HEAD. Problem is, when are you all gonna step to the plate without US WOMEN gotta push, prod,and almost drag you to your positions. I suggest that you seriously get some Therapy, before you run out here with your stupid assertions of Women and get your feelings hurt and your Ass whipped.

10. Big Papa

December 28, 2013 at 5:29 pm

This my opinion, I believe she is seeking attention but in doing so, she is embarrassing her son through the media.
    A lot of statements made by the media pundits are down and dirty with a great deal of disrespect towards the LeBron
    family. The fellow she is pictured with is seeking financial gain.

11. Big Papa

December 28, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Mom is also in need of professional mental help.

12. Toni

December 28, 2013 at 6:01 pm

She is desperate

13. corbin56

December 28, 2013 at 7:04 pm

First of all LeBron is too effin old to have a step daddy. That would just be his mother’s husband. Second, mind your own business. Third, I will be somewhere quietly watching how this plays out.

14. louis daye

December 28, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I wish them the best and hope its all in the name of true love. and if he’s a gold digger he sure found a spot with gold, good for him.

15. louis daye

December 28, 2013 at 9:33 pm

cool breeze, you said it just the way it was meant to say. for years woman eat off my money now not much is happening for me and now that woman are getting paid large and don’t want to help me with nothing, black woman are mean with there money they rather give it to the china man for weaves and other vanity, but I shall rise again/

16. Carolyn M.

December 28, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Lebron loves his mother unconditionally.She may be an embarrassment, but he still loves her. End of story.

17. Devon

December 29, 2013 at 12:58 am

Look LeBrons mother has embarrassed her son in the past by bangin’ one of his team mates and acting a dayum fool during his games. Like someone pointed out this dude might be using this woman for what he THINKS he can weasal out of LeBron and if I was him, I would keep my eye on on his “future stepfather”….and stay strapped.

18. LarryJ

December 29, 2013 at 2:08 am

Another brain dead Black man want a be rapper. He look like a loser to me. Put him in section under: Ex-con, drug dealer, gang banger, baby daddy, unemployed or unemployable, on parole/probation. King James better stay away from this loser because he`s trouble! I cannot remember the last time I heard a young Black person wanting to be a doctor, lawyer, business executive, scientist, trades person, military officer, civil service employee, business owner, banker,etc. Every one wants to be a rapper,ball player or loser……

19. JLW

December 29, 2013 at 7:29 am

We should all step back, hush and chill out. If she wants to be with this guy she lives in a free country that allows her to do that. We should stay out of people’s business as I am sure none of us like when others are in ours. Do your thing Ms. James–I hope it works out for you and I hope you guys are happy.

• A Smith

December 30, 2013 at 2:09 am

JLW: You should be ashamed of your self; it certainly is a free country, only if you work and make your own money; not your SONS’ money you’re using for your Co-habitations with your young man toy. Maybe you’re JEALOUS you’re not the RAPPER getting her Cookies.

20. LarryJ

December 29, 2013 at 8:54 am

King James have a lot of haters out there and his mother maybe his Achilles Heel……..Be careful of this so-called rapper my King…..And put mom in check.

21. Haywood Fennell, Sr.

December 29, 2013 at 8:59 am

It is her own business. She doesn’t want to “sleep” around and their are such things as “pre nuptials” which I am sure her son will wrap around her. She thinks she will be happy. Folks ought to just “butt out” and mind their own business and you too.

22. M

December 29, 2013 at 11:02 am

Lebron has his own family and is probably his own man by now. What his mom does has no effect to his life outside media interest. He has probably allotted specific fund for his mom (which would be smart) so she can waste hers as she will. His mother’s actions have no bearing on his interests. This man has no legal right to anything and I doubt Lebron will allow him any access.

23. Shirel

December 29, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Larry J, unfortunately, you do make a good point about so many of our young black men lacking in education, motivation and resources. However, I must inform you that you do not need to spend your hard earned money traveling to West Africa to find a mate. There are far more eligible black women than black men available in the U.S. We black women are the ones who are left w/ slim pickins’, I am sorry to say.

24. coffeyshop859

December 29, 2013 at 4:04 pm

With LeBron as one of the world’s most recognizable superstars, she is putting her son and his empire at risk…because the new step daddy, as a struggling rapper comes with some ‘hangers on’, that could threaten his safety and his inner circle

25. Sheila

December 30, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Why? just why?

26. treetop123

December 30, 2013 at 2:05 pm

If they are happy, so be it. Who are we to judge?

27. Tales from the Truth

January 8, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Did you all every notice the age difference between Lebron and his mom? She BEEN promiscuous and sexually charged… The only thing good came out of her (literally) is Lebron…

28. MattyMattBoneFan

February 13, 2014 at 6:31 am

No,I didn’t read the article (all I had to do was read the caption to come up with my question/comment) and if your wondering then as to why I’m commenting on this article (since I didn’t even read the article),it is my intention to ask a simple question and make 2/3 quick observations… WHO THE FUCK CARES?! Of all the serious ‘things’ going on in the world, this is NOT news, but just another distraction from real news! For those of you that do care about this irrelevant gossip, read a book & get a fucking life!

29. Sol Delgoda

March 10, 2020 at 9:31 am

I’m grateful for having you as a friend!

30. Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers

March 25, 2020 at 6:45 pm

Alcohol Rehab Clinic http://aaa-rehab.com Alcohol Rehab Near Me http://aaa-rehab.com Alcohol Outpatient Programs Near Me

31. ปั๊มไลค์

May 27, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.