Dwyane Wade Got Another Woman Pregnant, Does This Mean He is an Unworthy Husband?

dwyane

By: Britt L

Earlier this month, NBA star Dwayne Wade popped the big question to longtime girlfriend actress Gabrielle Union.

de

Dating since 2009, the couple have been inseparable. Seen at every red carpet event, hand-in-hand happy and care-free.  But unfortunately, the wedding bells might stop ringing according to gossip site eonline.com.

It had been recently reported that Dwayne got a woman pregnant who wasn’t Gabrielle.  A preliminary DNA test now allegedly proves that the Heat player is indeed the father of a new born baby boy.

Although there aren’t many details on the alleged mother or child, the “baby mama drama” rumors have been circulating online for months now.  Back in June,  blogger Sandra Rose revealed that Wade impregnated a “shameless jump off who taunts Union from her court side seat that Wade purchased for her.”

Supposedly, Union and Wade have “worked through the issue privately as a couple, and the Bring It On star was aware of the child before their engagement,” reports ET.  Online sources have added that the actually paternity test results will not be coming out until next week and the identity of both the alleged mother and child are unknown.

If the boy is proven to be his, Wade will be the father of three boys.

Did guilt make Wade propose to Gabby after five whole years of dating?  Does this make him an unworthy husband or just a man who was unable to endure the temptation of being a superstar athlete?

Update:  A source explains how Wade’s love child came to be, and that Gabrielle knew about it

1. Al Hill II

December 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm

This is a bit surprising & disheartening news & does call his character into question & I have been a staunch supporters of his during he’s marital discourse

2. Rev. George Brooks

December 30, 2013 at 6:16 pm

This guy is turning out to be just another sorry Negro man that is setting a poor example for our young blacks — including the now three sons of his own. Will they follow this same degraded path that he’s on, which seems to include disrespect and mistreatment of women, in addition to this child out of wedlock, while preparing to marry a different woman. And he’s also tied in with Publix Super Markets, via his foundation, which has some stores that do not hire blacks as cashiers. One such store of which is located in Murfreesboro, TN., that this writer and others are verbally battling with because of their racist hiring practices. And a letter has just been sent to Wade concerning this, and we will see if he cares or not about this mistreatment toward blacks. — Rev. George Brooks

• Adrienne

December 30, 2013 at 7:26 pm

How do you know the article is factual Rev. George Brooks. Aren’t you being a bit “judgmental” without having ALL the details. This is simply a reporters writings and his/her job is to get people to read by any means necessary. 🙁

• Rev. George Brooks

December 30, 2013 at 9:30 pm

I hope that I am wrong, because Dwayne Wade is one of whom I have long admired among the professional sports figures. But it’s not only being reported by ONE news source but several, including an interview by Oprah Winfrey at some point. So we shall see, won’t we? And I will gladly apologize if the story is false, because I want the very best for him and the beautiful Gabrielle. And I want him to look into the racism that is being practiced by Publix Super Markets, which he received spent a bunch of money from to help out a lot of people in need of food. While some of their stores, including one here in Murfreesboro, TN, does not have ANY black cashiers (positions handling money}, saying that they can’t find any that are qualified. When blacks are working on cash registers in businesses of all kind all over this country. While Wade is spending a pile of money with them with his Wade World Foundation. — Rev. George Brooks

3. khrish67

December 30, 2013 at 6:39 pm

The way these women work today, and as money grubbing as they are; he could have had safe sex and had the condom stolen. Perhaps she is a Evelyn L type. Or perhaps she isn’t pregnant at all. If she was trying to get Union’s attention by yelling from the bleaches that tells me that she wasn’t winning her game and perhaps her jealousy got the best of her and she went for what she knew. I really feel bad for her. To be pregnant and have the father announce his engagement to another woman that he has been dating so long would certainly bring out the “woman scorned” in her. Oh well, Union and he will deal with it, I’m sure. Personally I would not date and definitely not sleep with a man who has been in such a long relationship unless I knew that relationship was over. But then, I’m not looking to get paid in that way.

• sharon

December 30, 2013 at 7:15 pm

exactly what my mom taught me in my teens: if ur in a relationship w a married man, and he leaves his wife for you, what makes you think you’re so special that he won’t do the same thing to you

• david

January 2, 2014 at 1:21 pm

The red flags were up all over Dwayne Wade. He left his first wife for Gabrielle Union. So, he had already proved himself unloyal. Also, he’s been dating her forever. Also, if Gabrielle Union was in the market for a good husband and father, then she should know better than to take seriously a black athlete, as they are notorious for coming up short in both of these categories. I don’t feel sorry for her or Dwayne Wade, just your highly-paid typical whore-monger of ghetto hoodrats.

4. keepbothbarrelsloaded

December 30, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Well, no relationship is perfect! If they love each other and its before her. I hope the can work.through it!

5. keepbothbarrelsloaded

December 30, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Black pp we need to stopb nitpicking about every little thing! I am not saying. naive, stupid and let a person step all over you. SET BOUNDARIES ob how far you will go!! I mean try to work through your problems in your relationships! Be forgiving sometimes depending on.what ut is. Now,if the joka is rapist , murder, compulsive cheater, abusive, pedophile, addict, etc Get rid of them! As long as that person is truly sorry and is doing better, not lying just to get away with their dirt! Then work with them a little. You think couples stay together 50 yrs and have no serious problems. You are crazy! You will never have anyone. Look at Bill Clinton…

6. Ms.Dez

December 30, 2013 at 7:11 pm

This is absurd! This baby is brand new, so that means he was sleeping with this chick WHILE he and Gabrielle were together. So what they may have had a fight, you run off and sleep with other women without using protection? That is inexcusable!!! She needs to think about that in case they get married and have a disagreement, will it happen again? F she doesn’t demand respect, she will not get any. Hope she knows what she’s getting herself into.

• KK

December 30, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Thank you Ms. DEZ VERY WELL SAID AND MY POINT EXACTLY….DATING 5 YEARS , NO RING YET, THEN YOU STICK YOUR RAW SELF INTO ANOTHER FEMALE ”WHILE”’ YOU ARE IN S COMMITED RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND THEN ASK FOR MY HAND IN MARRAIGE! I SMELL A BIG IMMATURE FISH HERE.

• Princess P.

December 31, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I agree.

7. Jackson

December 30, 2013 at 7:13 pm

I hope this story is not true. I feel that Dwyane is too you for Gabrielle. If the story is true that will mean that he has 4 children to her 0. If the baby is his then he was being unfaithful to Gabrielle during their courtship. He could have exposed her to HIV/AIDS or any other STD. When Black women are infected with HIV/AIDS. It is usually from heterosexual monogamous relationships. Like I said I hope this story is false.

8. Mario

December 30, 2013 at 7:15 pm

The fact of the matter is that Mr. Wade was not married when his first wife conceived. His bio says that she gave birth in 2002 and was married shortly afterwards. Mr. Wade is doing his reasonable service and what his money allows him to do. He is supposed to take care of his children. He made them! Many men are dogged out and called deadbeats when the truth is that they want to see their kids but can’t deal with a foolish ass women who refuses to allow the relationship to develop between the father and child. NOBODY wants to address this issue correctly! I am not saying that there are not sorry ass, negligent men. But there are just as many trifling, sorry ass women who keep the children for welfare money and financial leverage at tax time! TRUTH!!!!!! Let’s deal with it! They live ratchet lives over the children and sow seeds of dishonor against that father in the eyes of that child. Clearly forgetting that she laid down and screwed him repeatedly. She refuse to acknowledge his no good way until it no longer was to her advantage to do so.

Mr. Wade is doing his job. He does not need to be celebrated for that! Gabby is pathetic! Mr. Wade sits on the Presidents counsel of Fatherhood yet you go out and get a ratchet jump off pregnant. Sick!

9. SETI

December 30, 2013 at 7:22 pm

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK ….only a matter of time ..this so called mwriwge is doomed before it ever started. Maybe there is a reason why the first wife was a wacko….Wade is just being true to self and his dick…it’s jumps for every cunny that walks by.

10. What

December 30, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Wow, this is a hard pill to swallow. I feel once a cheat always a cheat. Well I guess this is the reason for the engagement. SMGDH I don’t know if he’s to be trusted

11. quest4me

December 30, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I am sure Ms. Union can take it, after all she dished it out when she started an affair with a married man who had a family. Then if things were not bad enough, she is the reason Wade was so nasty to the ex-wife. What goes around comes around, men will be men and it does not matter he has all the money…..when you give disrespect, you get disrespected.

• Shawna

December 30, 2013 at 10:57 pm

You are so correct. Karma has a name and that name is Bitch.

12. robert l

December 30, 2013 at 7:48 pm

As an AFRICAN-AMERICAN senior male,i would like to tell GABRIELLE and DWAYNE to fully utilize the engagement period.This time should be used to reevaluate their commitment to each other.I have been married more than 30 years and in that time,both of us have made mistakes.Marriage is for grown-ups and not kids.

• Devon

December 30, 2013 at 8:40 pm

There are mistakes and there are things that are done deliberately. Screwing outside the marriage is a deliberate act, disrespectful and you put your spouse at risk for STDS HIV AIDS.

• Doug

December 30, 2013 at 9:21 pm

What’s done in the dark will be exposed. ????

• KK

December 30, 2013 at 9:30 pm

I know that’s right Robert!

13. wanda

December 30, 2013 at 8:19 pm

It probably happened when he and Union reportedly broke things off for a brief period of time. Let’s hope it’s not true.

• R. Parker

January 2, 2014 at 11:17 am

According to tmz and they have proof, D. Wade and Gabrielle were not on a break. I think he has been cheating on her all along and she doesn’t care. Aside from that, karma is a bit-h.

14. hehehe

December 30, 2013 at 8:21 pm

She is an idiot if she marries him.
    This will not be his last child with someone else.
    Money is not everything.
    Yes she will be his wife….but a miserable one. Taking care of all of his kids.

In 10 years she will be 51. He is not staying for that
    Girl. U stupid. Move on save face while you can.

15. Devon

December 30, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Well this is why women shoulnt trust the married men they f@@k. Gabby f@@ked a married man, and that same man turned around and f@@ked another chick. Plus the stats say “affair marriages” have a short shelf life. Dont get me wrong I DONT CONDONE CHEATING just saying if you f@@k a married man if he wants to leave his wife for you tell him thanks but no thanks. I like Gabby but hey you reap what you sow.

• BigShot

December 30, 2013 at 11:02 pm

This is true, although she looks like an angel, doesnt mean she is one. Shes done her dirt and its known… Ppl are too quick to run their mouth with out knowing the truth and/or the details especially in the name of blaming or bashing a male once AGAIN!… See, not only does it take 2, but no one can say that this outside female didnt know that those two were dating. The world knows how can she not?. Then shes taunting Gabby? And at the games too? That’s real classy. What im saying is when its all said and done, right now, no knows the facts. We dont know if they were even together at the time. 2. If they had a nasty break up and later got back together. 3. If he was getting back at her for something she was doing or did. 4. On top of it all the Condom may have just broke during all of whatever happened. And like another person stated (which has been goin on forever), the set up. (Pregnant via garbage can rubber.)

16. Clarice

December 30, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Gabby will most certainly marry anyone willing, she has had more women’s men than poor Wade has had women period, she knows what her karma will be.
    Gabby knows that her time is running out for other peoples men and she is desperate for a husband. She had it coming.

• KK

December 30, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Clarice I believe that maybe true because if I am correct Gabby had an interview with someone about some insecurities about herself. So she may be desperate only God knows….I just pray that they will honor God in their relationship.

17. annrowe

December 30, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Funny how this reminds me of the Tyler Perry movie Gabrielle Union Started in (Daddy’s Little Girl), she fell in love with a man who had 3 kids, and if preliminary means money can say the kid is not yours, Michael Jordon went thru the same thing, Wade may need some pointers from Mike.

18. rosebud

December 30, 2013 at 9:25 pm

If this is not true than Dwayne Wade as a man needs to clear things up and put too rest any rumors especially since he is now engaged to Gabrielle because it doesn’t look to good on his part I wonder why he decided too get engaged now was it too soothe her feelings and hurt and make this some what more palatable for her to except his cheating resulting in a innocent child??I want too tell Gabby she doesn’t have to settle for all the drama that’s going to eventually play out in her life if she decides to marry D.Wade and if she has any doubts than don’t put money over happiness and peace of mind step away and hold your head up the laughing and criticism and karma comments will be temporarily people will soon forget

19. ericaf

December 30, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Cheating can be forgiven, but when you have a child because of your cheating, that is the ultimate disrespect, he he not only put his life in danger but he showed little regard for hers,she needs to seriously consider being in a relationship with someone like that . Mrs . Wade must be laughing her a$& off

20. Rhonda

December 30, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Its sad to think that these 3 boys will find out that they have a half brother. Does Dwayne know what message he’s sending to his boys? If Gabrielle decides to deal with this, its on her!Is a 10 sec orgasm worth all that? REALLY!!!! When will men realize women will lay down with you just to get paid? C’MON NOW!

21. denise

December 30, 2013 at 10:40 pm

This does not surprised me, I remember when wade ex-wife said he gave her a STD, well it was probably true and everyone thought she was just trying to get back at him, now this, I know the ex-wife is enjoying this one, especially if it’s indeed the truth about wade.

22. The First Mrs. Dwayne Wade

December 30, 2013 at 11:04 pm

How you like them apples?

23. BigShot

December 30, 2013 at 11:25 pm

As for females hating on Gabby, dont get mad because many men desire her, its like that for ppl with extraordinary beauty. Halle, Kim K., Naomi Campbell, etc. No matter what anyones opinion is about women at this level they have plenty of choices when it comes to men. So dont hate, be the best you.

24. Read and think !

December 31, 2013 at 12:08 am

I don’t judge them.

25. steve

December 31, 2013 at 12:48 am

Since we you don’t know if what is being said is true. shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Nato2

December 31, 2013 at 1:16 am

Did I read “alleged” or “preliminary DNA results”? No such thing, either “it is” or “it ain’t” no maybe results. If this is just a rumor or some woman wanting a paycheck, then state it. I know several women who told me they would want one night or a minute to work their magic. I hope you report facts and not preliminary news.

• Doug

December 31, 2013 at 4:42 am

What’s ashame is that there have not been one person who has commented on what God word has to say about this matter. People are saying things like if you sleep with a married man don’t accept him wanting to leave his wide and vice-versa. Wow. And I’m sure you call yourself a Chrtstian. And you are currently a married woman. God is not Mocked!!! Its called Adultery and Fornication. I don’t know if this couple is Saved. But I’m Praying for them and all families involved.

27. fred sims

December 31, 2013 at 8:32 am

Why is this news? So what he cheated on his exwife and he’s cheated on his future wife. He likes sex with a lot of women at least he’s hitin something these days.

28. Shelby

December 31, 2013 at 8:55 am

I wonder if Ms. Union thinks she and Dwayne will have a good and healthy marriage if they decide to marry one another. Generally how one starts out is how it will end. If my memory is correct Ms. Union started dating Mr. Wade before his marriage was dissolved with his first wife. I remember seeing many red carpet events with Gabrielle and Dwayne draped onto one another. Supposedly a brief pause in dating has sprung this type of public humiliation. All that glitters is not gold. More power to the women who decide to get involved with men who are messy, careless and reckless.

29. SageWords

December 31, 2013 at 10:13 am

I’m a black woman and over the years I have learned through observation that we do not like to hear or accept the truth about ourselves. The unfortunate result, we are and will continue to experience social disenfranchisement, economic lag and spiritual depravity.

We topple the list in unplanned pregnancy (multiple fathers), government assistance recipients, high school dropout rates, and victims of crime, perpetrators of crime and of course incarcerations rates.

***Before you dispute or object to these claims by MISINTERRPRETING there are more whites on assistance then blacks or blacks are more likely to be accused and falsely imprisoned….Yes that is true. However, statically you can’t refute there are more whites in the population, yet blacks disproportionally rival those numbers although we are less than one third of that population. That’s a lesson for another day.

We accept and excuse away any and everything conceivable socially unacceptable norm. The issue goes beyond D. Wade potentially having another child out of wed lock. Such issues plaque our culture and rob our women to self-esteem and our children’s legacy.

Someone commented that we “Nitpick” at every little thing. This is corrupt thinking at its worse. It suggests that we should not even expect a remote ounce of decency, accountability and respect from not just the men in our lives but from anyone or any situation. By the way, expecting the man who professes to love me on national television to only procreate with me is far from “nitpicking”.

We sabotage our lives eyes wide open. We chronically fail to take moral, economic, social responsibility for ourselves by glossing over or justifying the most obvious social infractions.

We have no legacy to leave our children. Family means very little to us; otherwise we would seek security and commit to having children in stable, nurturing environments and circumstances. We give more thought to our wardrobe selection and hairstyle than the people and conditions under which we bring children into the world.

No planning…..No vision.

For all those comments suggesting she should stay because he can afford to provide for all parties. When a person demonstrates such reckless and sloppy behavior, he forfeits some things. Besides, she may find herself having to forgive a lot more than what is going on outside her body if she keeps looking the other way at such risky behavior.

My mother taught me very early in life, there are some things a woman should simply say no thank you to. I’m not a sports enthusiast, but even in the game of basketball there are costly penalties for flagrant fouls.

As for Miss. U, I would wish him well…..regardless if the man is multimillion dollar entity or the local school janitor…..either way, no one should get a pass on such irresponsible conduct no matter his income bracket.

Actions speak louder than words. You learn that in the sandbox.

Good day.

30. Joyce

December 31, 2013 at 1:22 pm

WOW. Miss Union should run for the hills and not look back. If he could not control his urges and sought out another women to comfort his temporary break from Union, he should be history.

Miss Union was caught-up in the messy divorce smears, and now this. Finding a dedicated and trustworthy man is not impossible, this man is NOT IT. His ex-wife may have been a nut, but all crazy’s lie, this behavior proves some thing were not false. As a woman, Miss Union should be afraid to sleep with this man for the fact she would be sleeping with all of the others that consoled him during their break-up.

31. Princess P.

December 31, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Gabrielle Union should give her decision to marry Wade serious consideration. This baby and the mother will be in their lives for the rest of their lives. Obviously, Dwayne cheated and think the pressure of it all is too much. Union is an actress with a new series coming out on BET “Being Mary Jane”. Now everywhere she goes or turns the questions will be about the baby and how she is handling the situation. I know you love him Gabrielle. Work it out if you can. But, I believe Dwayne has shown his true colors.

32. H. LAVERNE HARDIN, J.D.

December 31, 2013 at 5:35 pm

They are a beautiful couple. I believe it will work. I am surprised to hear he had a child during their relationship, or during the down time of the relationship. I also find it difficult to believe that Wade could not just wait until the separation was worked out. However, we do not know the circumstances. He is the father, he must provide. If Gab. can deal so can I for them.

33. jim

December 31, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Love is natural for men. Let’s live it

34. Ruby

January 1, 2014 at 12:24 pm

The Rev. came down harsh on Wade being another sorry negro, look at the stats and know how many black men are actually taking care of THEIR OWN or even the ones that have custody.