News

George Zimmerman’s Girlfriend: Drop the Charges, “I Want to Be With George”

samantha-scheibe-george-zimmerman

by Barry Burch Jr.

When Jay-Z and Beyoncé made the song, “Crazy in Love,” it is highly unlikely they had George Zimmerman and his girlfriend in mind.  But regardless of whom the song was made for, as the saying goes – “If the shoe fits, wear it.”

According to ABC News, Zimmerman’s girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, who called police on him in Florida for breaking her stuff and brandishing a weapon, wants to drop the charges.

And her reason: so that she can take George back of course.

According to court documents, Scheibe, 27, wrote, “I do not want George Zimmerman charged.”  The new affidavit which was recorded Dec. 6 reads, “When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated . . . I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police.”

Schiebe says that Zimmerman “”never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner” in the new statement.  She adds, “I want to be with George.”  Zimmerman’s attorney claims Scheibe contacted her and asked if the order barring contact between herself and Zimmerman could be overturned, as reported by Slate.com.

Facing up to 5 years in prison, Zimmerman has been charged with third-degree felony aggravated assault, and two misdemeanors.  Police say that Scheibe’s original story led to Zimmerman’s arrest and charges.  They also claim Scheibe told them that Zimmerman had tried to choke her about a week earlier.  Zimmerman also called 911 from his phone to dispute Scheibe’s accusations.  He told the operator on the other end that his girlfriend had gone “crazy on [him].”

Though Scheibe is now claiming Zimmerman did not point a firearm at her in a “threatening way,” she is not denying Zimmerman still brandished a firearm.  In other words Zimmerman is still in trouble.

Judge Frederic Schott ordered Zimmerman to stay away from Scheibe and her home.  He also ordered him to stay away from guns and ammunition.

But you guessed it.  He didn’t listen.

Zimmerman’s next hearing is set for January.

Barry is a scholar, who enjoys writing, arithmetic and politics.  Reach him @ Barryburchjr@gmail.com

1. docmeb

December 9, 2013 at 8:07 pm

good

2. babyboy

December 9, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Another sicko….

3. ericaf

December 9, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Tick tock

4. Dfynebutie

December 9, 2013 at 8:17 pm

She was probably threatened by dude in the suit…his pappy. Once all his money is gone, blondie will be in hiding somewher

5. Lady luck1

December 9, 2013 at 8:32 pm

George knows people in high places, and I don’t mean heaven.

6. Jumpmaster22

December 9, 2013 at 8:47 pm

This guy is making a mockery out of Florida’s justice system.

7. wanda

December 9, 2013 at 8:47 pm

This guy is acting out to try numb the guilt from the fact that he got away with murder. In that sense, he got away with murder.

8. Rasha Entertainment

December 9, 2013 at 8:56 pm

She needs to be charged with filing a false report. Also, the state has enough evidence where they can still proceed with the pending charge. But, in racist Amerikkka this will not happen because Zimmerman is white.

• Leon Purnell

December 10, 2013 at 2:50 am

You never lied, if this was a Black person the State would have ignored what she wanted and proceeded with the charges and off to jail you would go.

9. Amazing Grace

December 9, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Well it’s just a matter of time before he cleans her clock.!.!.! She will need the police again with this dude. I give it three weeks.

10. Haile

December 9, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I would say more power to her and I hope that they will be very happy.

• Oren Elow

December 10, 2013 at 3:35 pm

There is just too many ugly dreams in the mind of Zimmerman in order for him to be happy. In the condition that his thoughts and stresses; his tensions and anxieties are in, he needs help–physically, mentally, and “”spiritually.”” The only person who can bring happiness into Zimmerman’s life is Jesus Christ. However, Zimmerman must let go of his big foolish ego, which keeps him thinking small and ego-centered and repent, asking God for forgiveness and a new life through–Christ our Lord. I know that we all live our lives in the mundane, some more than others. However, we who believe in God and follows His teaching should pray for the salvation of Zimmerman and the many others who are just like him. Let us pray!!

11. kimberly

December 9, 2013 at 11:21 pm

And when he jumps all over you and kick you all up in your ass {again}please miss idiot dont be mad…you are stupid!

12. Blackbright

December 10, 2013 at 1:42 am

What concerns me is that there is no link in this press release of his association with the senseless murder of Trayvon Martiin! Combine the incidents together and I would be running for my life, whether he pointed the gun in my face or in another direction! What is it about some women who see the red flag and ignore it! Duhhhhhh!!!!

13. Sarah Cyrus

December 10, 2013 at 8:19 am

My advice for this young lady:Be careful.
    Zimmerman is a troubled soul who needs help
    and should be banned from owning guns.

14. Sasha

December 10, 2013 at 9:29 am

Lady, why do you want to continue “running with scissors?” Wow!!

15. Ann G.

December 10, 2013 at 10:54 am

Why did I know this was going to happen? Another woman that just loves being abused. She is either a desperate woman that thinks love is being slapped around and abused or she is a lying cheap blond. He will eventually shoot her, just hope he does not kill her dumb blond butt!

16. Meghann

December 10, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Lock her up for filing a false report. george zimmerman knows something on somebody. His father was in the law system and I am sure he knows plenty and passed this on to his son. He is making FL law enforcement and judicial system look ridiculous.

17. marcus davis

December 10, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Stupid cow ,its just a matter of time before something serious happens to her brain dead ass.She won’t be so lucky the next time round.

18. Joyce

December 11, 2013 at 10:54 am

For one she is living up to what most consider blonds to be, a bubblehead. Her wanting to be with a murder is no less than the women that married Charles Manson.

I guess she and Zimmerman will do what a young couple back east did, using Craigslist to get an unsuspecting victim to murder. They [couple] have always wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone. Silly me, she just has to ask George.

Just another PWTT wanting exposure.

19. Corbin

December 11, 2013 at 10:56 am

Who cares??

20. PghRich

December 12, 2013 at 1:45 am

This racist bigot is going to kill her or someone else. Mark my words

21. ana

December 13, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Why is George Zimmerman allowed to remain free for the murder of Trayvon Martin? This is truly a case of unfair,illegal and an unjustified legal system in North America…Illegal,unfair laws in North America must be modified and changed.

22. Zandra

December 13, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Why does that woman wants to stay with a very dangerous man? She will find out again that he is a Fool – who is not nice! I still keep my prayers for Trayvon and his family!

23. david mac

December 19, 2013 at 6:31 pm

That is not how the Florida Domestic Violence Law works.. A charge can not be dropped,because a mate is willing to drop the assault charge.. Simple blocking constitutes domestic violence.. This clown is making a mockery of the law.. The state of Florida is not a place for young Black men and women if the state is not willing to enforce it’s written laws.

24. Best Alcohol Rehab

March 26, 2020 at 3:48 am

Center For Alcohol And Drug Treatment http://aaa-rehab.com Drug Rehab Centers http://aaa-rehab.com Luxury Rehab