Janet Jackson’s Odd Behavior Concerns Others During a Recent Overseas Flight

sdpodsopdsods

Apparently, Janet Jackson is a bit of a germaphobe and goes crazy when she thinks that there might be bacteria nearby.  According to the New York Post, Janet Jackson got the attention of the other passengers during a recent flight after obsessively wiping down the tray, table, phone and window in her row.

The first class flight was headed from London to Los Angeles, and Janet seemed to be deeply concerned about the spread of germs to the point of other people becoming concerned.

“Janet had anti-bacterial spray, and was pulling one tissue out of a bag after another,” says an-onlooker. “This wasn’t a normal rubdown; this was 40 minutes of meticulously wiping everything.”

If this is a problem for Janet, then she’d better be even more concerned about using trial lipstick over the counter.  A woman is suing the company that endorses Rihanna’s lipstick after she says that she got herpes from one of their test samples.   It’s a germy world, but should we be obsessed about it?

1. Jazz Jackson

June 2, 2013 at 11:22 am

I do understand why Janet and anyone else should take extra percussion to keep clean and safe as possible. We live in a world where some people are so nasty and instead of caring enough about others catching their germs they will just spread it around unconcerned… I think she should Wear a face mask and her brother Michael’s famous

2. Gerelyn Reynolds

June 2, 2013 at 1:55 pm

People are nasty and airports and airplanes are filthy. You go Janet!

3. rosemary davis

June 2, 2013 at 2:04 pm

This world is filled with all sorts of germs and bacteria and there is no way of getting around it,you can protect yourself as much as possible but the truth is we are open and exposed to all sorts of disease steming from germs and bacteria Janet would have to move on a remote Island to avoid it and even that is not germ free maybe she has the same problem Howie Mandel has in that he is so fearful of germs he wan’t allow anyone to touch him

4. Mrsshya

June 2, 2013 at 2:05 pm

She should’ve flown on a private jet.

5. KATHY

June 2, 2013 at 6:29 pm

MRSA is floating around like flowers..can’t be too careful. I am with Janet. Next time bring a larger wipe so you don’t have to change so frequent and have more to use. Besides the MRSA people are just nasty. I room with a woman who sneezes out into the open ALL the time and each time I remind her to cover, she always has an excuse. Each time she sneezes I recite the same repulsed statement. I run around with bleach in a bottle cleaning and spraying. She uses the toilet and comes right out without running water. I gave my notice.

6. hayward powell

June 2, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Interesting. First, HAS SHE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY?
    IF NOT, Y THE MEGACHANGE?
    Y is a, BILLIONARES,WIFE TAKING PUBLIC AIRTRANSIT? If I was him, my wife would hav her own jet.

• Sheryl

June 2, 2013 at 9:43 pm

That was my first question!!!

7. Wheniwassifited

June 2, 2013 at 10:06 pm

I always do this when I fly and I fly a lot. Abe 5-10 min

8. corbin56

June 2, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Janet, you just keep on wiping. LaToya is the same way. I cannot use a computer without wiping the keyboard. My daughter told me that I was going to rub the letters off of our keyboards. lol

9. Max-A-Million

June 3, 2013 at 1:03 am

What I don’t understand is why people can’t mind THEIR OWN business! Janet was wiping down her area not the nosy passengers. If she wasn’t infringing upon their rights or their well being, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!! (SMH)

I do the same exact thing when I fly and the travel experts recommend you wipe down your area as well. How ever long Janet took was HER BUSINESS. I also bring a hand towel to place over top of my set where I would rest my head. Face it there are some viruses that stay live on a surface for 48-72 hours and trust me I’ve worked in transportation and when the cleaning crew boards the plane they’re not wiping down nothing, they’re just picking up visible trash.

10. Territc

June 3, 2013 at 3:24 am

Clean Janet clean. She sounds like me. I do this all the time.

11. Michelle

June 3, 2013 at 10:15 am

I’m not shocked by this at all. I heard rumors that she took her own toilet seats to be used in hotels because she didn’t trust that the hotels were clean enough.

12. Whatever

June 3, 2013 at 10:35 am

Wipe Janet Wipe, people are very nasty.

13. TIMM DAWG

June 3, 2013 at 11:49 am

Maybe she should live in a bubble!!!! Somebody say “BOOOOOGGGGGAAAAARRRRRR!…..”

14. MIZ ROSE

June 3, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Private Jets are nasty to, I don’t blame Ms. Jackson we all should be concerned about germs and unsanitary things that everybody touches, sneeze all over and the many people that do not WASH THEIR HANDS.

15. Daisy

June 3, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Don’t forget – she is a Jackson! Enough said!

16. HiC486

June 3, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Don’t blame her one bit. These days you can’t be too careful.

17. Dwight

June 4, 2013 at 3:13 am

She is a nut, the richer, the nuttier , quiet as kept , the whole
    Family is out their, with the exception of the mother. Listen
    A five minute rub down is sufficient.

18. Lady B

June 5, 2013 at 1:50 pm

With everything floating in the air and people carrying all sort of diseases, I don’t blame Janet. And those of you that were complaining,
    you are probably one of those carrying a disease. As for those wondering why she’s not on her own private plane. Probably because she didn’t want to be. In the words of my youngest daughter, Janet should tell you all ” THAT IT DON’T COST A DIME, TO STAY OUT OF MINE”. In other words, STAY OUT OF HER BUSINESS. SHE DON’T OWE YOU A REASON WHY SHE DOES ANYTHING.

19. dmuchańce

June 20, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Do not feel negative asking in which method your locksmith is making
    regarding. Recommendations from trusted pals are also a necessity.

20. shamballa jewels

August 11, 2013 at 10:45 pm

hi
    That’s a good post.Thanks for sharing.

21. rickylawson

March 14, 2020 at 12:31 am

behavioral interview Questions
    behavioral interview Questions and answers
    behavioral interview questions for managers
    behavioral interview questions star
    behavioral interview questions pdf
    behavioral interview questions nursing
    behavioral interview questions software engineer
    behavioral interview questions amazon
    behavioral interview questions reddit
    behavioral interview questions examples
    behavioral interview questions and answers nursing
    behavioral interview questions and answers for customer service
    behavioral interview questions and how to answer them
    behavioral interview questions accounting
    behavioral interview questions about teamwork
    behavioral interview questions about communication
    behavioral interview questions attention to detail
    behavioral interview questions and sample answers
    the behavioral interview questions and answers
    the muse behavioral interview questions
    the best behavioral interview questions
    the balance behavioral interview questions
    a list of behavioral interview questions
    the hardest behavioral interview questions
    the toughest behavioral interview questions
    behavioral interview questions book
    behavioral interview questions business analyst

22. Tinhoc

April 20, 2020 at 9:37 am

I have to thank you for the efforts youve put in writing this website. Im hoping to view the thesame high-grade blog posts from you in the forward-thinking as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has forced me to acquire my own site now