News

Yea, Right: Rick Ross Claims that his Lyric about R@pe Had Nothing to do with R@pe

rick1

Rapper Rick Ross has been under fire this week for releasing a set of lyrics that nearly sounded like a kit for s-xual assault.  In the song, “U.O.E.N.O. (You Ain’t Even Know It),” Ross has a lyric about him drugging a woman and getting her to his house for sex.  For some reason, Ross seems to think that his lyrics are harmless, which puts him in contradiction with millions of other people who actually think that s-exual assault is a bad thing.

“Put molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it / I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain’t even know it,”  Ross said.

Online petitions have been filed against Ross, asking that the song be taken off the air and that he apologize.   But during an interview on Q93.3 in New Orleans, Ross seemed to feel that he could make it all go away pretty easily.

“I wanna make sure this is clear, that woman is the most precious gift known to man,” he said.  He also referred to the entire situation as a “misunderstanding.”

“The term rape wasn’t used,” the rapper said.  ”You know, I would never use the term rape.”

Ross also says that he doesn’t condone r@pe, in spite of the fact that his lyrical content seems to suggest otherwise.

“I just wanted to reach out to all the queens that’s on my timeline, all the sexy ladies, the beautiful ladies that had been reachin’ out to me with the misunderstanding,” he said.  ”We don’t condone rape, and I’m not with that.”

1. Kenyatta

March 29, 2013 at 8:58 am

FUCK YOU RICK ROSS!!!!!! FAT BITCH

2. mudbone

March 29, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Lol!!!!!

3. Ceemespeak

March 30, 2013 at 3:46 am

Clean it up rick but then you fake with thst as well. Fake fakefake

4. Ronniebee

March 30, 2013 at 11:39 am

I would like to know how he would feel if a man did this to him. WOULD IT BE RAPE THEN?

5. chrystal

March 30, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Believe it or not there will be some stupid girl that will think this is cool because it didn’t happen to her. Fact is there are some guys with no game that have to drug women to get sex.

6. Rick Davis

March 30, 2013 at 3:26 pm

The only reason why a Low Life Degenerate piece of Shit Nigger like this can exist and spread this gutter filth is because the majority of you Dumb Ass Niggers embrace this pathetic filth. If I had my way I’d round up every last single one of these so called Rappers with no “Exceptions” and I’d execute every last single one of them along with anyone from that point on that every utter another rap. This Rap filth has been the tool used to destroy the black community and you Dumb Ass Nigger’s have fallen for this filth hook line and sinker.