Tamar Braxton Says Beyonce Was Never Pregnant

braxton-beyonce

Maybe she will get in trouble for this one, but she doesn’t seem to care.  Tamar Braxton went onto Tiny’s new talk show on BET and said that she doesn’t believe that Beyonce was ever pregnant. She says that she thinks the baby bump was fake all along and that she was fooling the world with her false pregnancy.

She isn’t basing this on any inside information.  Instead, she is basing it on the video that everybody saw that made millions of people wonder if she was ever really pregnant.

“I dont think she was pregnant. The deflated stomach thing. I watched the video and I don’t know. She sat down and she looked up like “OH SHI*!!”

beyonce-bump-z

Tiny wasn’t hearing the nonsense, saying that she touched Beyonce’s stomach and felt what she described to be a “hard ball.”  She said that the special touch on Blue Ivy occurred during a concert they both attended.  She believes it’s real:

“I touched her belly. I was at the Jay Z and Kanye show and greeted her. I gave her a hug and she did have a belly there. I wasn’t even thinking about the whole fake baby bump thing. I felt a hard ball there.”

For the record, we do believe that Beyonce really was pregnant and that it doesn’t matter anymore. Tamar, get a life.

1. Gerelyn Reynolds

December 19, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Well there are a lot of folk who don’t believe Beyonce was NOT pregnant and we’re not jealous or hating. If B was pregnant she would’ve been proud to have been pregnant but instead she hid it. She always hid her belly from photographers instead of hiding. But who cares??

2. Justmyopinion

December 20, 2012 at 8:21 am

Ok…..so who’s baby is she carting around with her complexion and Jay’s big old soup coolers?? What would be the point of her faking a pregnancy?

3. Irma cotton

December 21, 2012 at 1:39 pm

I heard she had a surrogate

4. legallyblkchisis

December 21, 2012 at 7:18 pm

No one really cares! Why report dum ish like this?! If B wasn’t pregnant I don’t give 2 craps or a stank! The baby is beautiful and healthy NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! Maybe Tamar ought worry about her own vajay jay and get out of B’s!! Loud obnoxious ignorant heffa!

5. Dee

December 21, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Wait Tamar is Black?? What’s up with these celebrities looking whiter & whiter??

6. Cheryl

December 22, 2012 at 4:31 am

I am not hating on beyonce, but lets be truthful she did not have a baby. Now on to the next story.

7. md

December 22, 2012 at 10:01 am

But y tamar gotta b a hater because she was asked a question abd she gave her opinion. Seems like yall hatin on tamar! . And for the record i dnt think beyonce had no damn baby and frankly speaking who gives a shit anymore.

8. Dear World;

First of all the world would have never, ever heard of Tamar had it not been for her talented sister Toni. We recognize her statements as those of a retard. (apologies to all retards, including George Bush) As one of the sister said; anyone with any sense or social awareness already knows, this is simply an attempt of a shadow being trying very hard to extend her fading fifteen minutes of fame. If you notice whom Tamar attempts to look like, we think that speaks volumes. Tamar should take her talented sister for an example. “not to constantly grab for the spotlight”. Get a life darling, and ask God to forgive you for your lies. I hope you realize you’re going to have to answer for that before God. “NOW DEAL WITH IT!”

9. BlueCornMoon

December 27, 2012 at 9:38 pm

I can’t believe how stupid some black people still are! A hateration nation full of crabs in a basket.B has a good marriage, a great career,money, beauty,& talent. Not on drugs, no baby daddy drama or cheating scandals & parents who nurtured her talent. And for you out there who are still into even more ignorance, she’s also “light skindeded” with “good hair” & even white folks like her looks & her face is on a lot of magazines.She even had a baby BY HER OWN HUSBAND and from the little I’ve seen, she’s a cutie, also “light skindeded” with what looks like type 3…and not type 4… hair . And with all that going for her, instead of being proud of her accomplishments out come the haters !!!! SOME FOLKS ARE JUST SO JEALOUS THEY CAN’T SEE STRAIGHT & black folks are known for this kind of stupidity. That’s one reason why the ASIANS own our hair supply market.We don’t support each other.Let one of us get ahead & out come the ignorant stupid,haters. I guess the haters will probably be more comfy watching something more on their level: Shawty Lo’s new insulting black stereotype show “ALL MY BABY MAMAS” about him & his TEN BABY MAMAS !!