You’re looking for Mr. Right, but every man is definitely Mr. Wrong. But somehow, some way, you end up feeling deceived every single time. You are always sure that this next guy is different from all the rest, only to find that you’re dating the same man over and over again. Let me give you some quick advice on finding the man you’d like to walk down the aisle with. It’s not going to make you feel good, but it’s the truth.
In fact, I’ll give you the advice in reverse. Here are some surefire ways to guarantee that no man will ever want you to be his Mrs. Anything.
1) Give it up to every man you meet. The most attractive thing to a man looking for a good wife is the woman who has a lot of casual s*x. She might bring wonderful gifts to the relationship, like an STD from her old boyfriend and she might even cheat on him. All guys love that.
2) Be as selfish as possible. Selfish women are a prime catch for men these days. The woman who digs for gold, doesn’t want to take care of the kids, cares nothing about his needs, you know women like that. Selfishness is a great way to make a man give you exactly what you’re giving him.
3) Be a complete beeyotch every single day. In fact, don’t even smile. Men love it when women are uninviting and make them uncomfortable.
4) Nag him about it. Ask him on the first date when he thinks he might be ready for marriage and kids. That makes one h**l of an ice breaker. Desperation looks good on you.
5) Get advice from your single girlfriends on how to manage your relationship. The single girlfriend in your ear is a wonderful prototype on how to stay single for as long as possible. Misery loves company and maybe she can cuddle with you in old age.
Seriously, if you want to get married, learn what men like and give it to them. Then, ask that he do the same for you. If the answer is no, then keep looking until you find a man who is willing to give you the love you deserve. But don’t get in your own way, a lot of people do. It’s really not that complicated, just be nice, be responsive, be careful and be thoughtful. That’s how you can get a good man for life.